Man accuses Pat Robertson of threatening to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.

rstrahan

Jul 16, 2005
✟224.00
Faith
Baptist
We've got a "threat" that no one else heard, by a man trying to sue someone else with deep pockets.

Honestly, I've lost most of my respect for Rev. Robertson. He seems to have embraced the world at the expense of the Word. However, this seems like someone trying to garner attention for a failed lawsuit. After all, you don't represent yourself if you've got a case. Given Robertson's bankbook, any ambulance chaser would jump on board if there was any hope of winning.

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

FireQuest

Aug 17, 2006
In Jesus, My Strong Tower!
✟8,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like someone doing their best to bring down Robertson because they don't like his viewpoint. There's always someone after him, it seems.I just can't see him making such a silly threat--knowing he's in the crosshairs of the media. I certainly don't agree with everything Pat says or does, but I think he's okay. He just needs to think things through before he speaks. :)

Reactions: soblessed53
Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php
attachment.php

What a non-story!

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
I really wish Pat would just be quiet. He makes outrageous statements that he can never support. Why can't he realize that he is causing the faith more harm than God. Anyone capable of rational thought ignores him already. Maybe if he did stop being such an attention harlot (sorry for my ghetto terminology) maybe everyone would get off his back and stop with the frivolous lawsuits.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.