bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟803,026.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I say: “I want to make the world a better place”, am I also saying, “The way the world is right now is not the best it could be”?

If this world right now is not the best it could be, what is keeping God from making it better?

Taking the world down to the individual, we have a rich man and a Lazarus type person, so why is this Lazarus type person hurting, hungry and homeless?

This Lazarus type person is providing daily for the rich man (God Loves also) the very best opportunity, for the rich man, to experience unselfish Godly type Love, so is that a good reason for this Lazarus to be there?

If I am a neighbor of the rich man, can I avoid ceasing the opportunity to help this Lazarus type person or would I be guilty or the same offence as the rich man?

If there is no Lazarus around would the rich man be sinless?

How long will Lazarus, or his replacement, have to remain hurting at the rich man’s gate?

If the rich man does stop and take this Lazarus in to care for him will that eliminate the need for Lazarus type people or would the rich man need even more Lazarus type people to serv and grow his Love?

The number of Lazarus type people, seems to be equal to the need for Lazarus type people (needed people providing opportunities for willing people to experience, see, give, receive and grow Godly type Love). Would that number automatically go down with an increased number of Loving Christians or might it go up to provide more opportunities?

John 9:1-7 suggests hurting people are not the result of sin, bad luck, evil in the world, Adam and Eve or satan, but to provide opportunities for good.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If I say: “I want to make the world a better place”, am I also saying, “The way the world is right now is not the best it could be”?

If this world right now is not the best it could be, what is keeping God from making it better?

Taking the world down to the individual, we have a rich man and a Lazarus type person, so why is this Lazarus type person hurting, hungry and homeless?

This Lazarus type person is providing daily for the rich man (God Loves also) the very best opportunity, for the rich man, to experience unselfish Godly type Love, so is that a good reason for this Lazarus to be there?

If I am a neighbor of the rich man, can I avoid ceasing the opportunity to help this Lazarus type person or would I be guilty or the same offence as the rich man?

If there is no Lazarus around would the rich man be sinless?

How long will Lazarus, or his replacement, have to remain hurting at the rich man’s gate?

If the rich man does stop and take this Lazarus in to care for him will that eliminate the need for Lazarus type people or would the rich man need even more Lazarus type people to serv and grow his Love?

The number of Lazarus type people, seems to be equal to the need for Lazarus type people (needed people providing opportunities for willing people to experience, see, give, receive and grow Godly type Love). Would that number automatically go down with an increased number of Loving Christians or might it go up to provide more opportunities?

John 9:1-7 suggests hurting people are not the result of sin, bad luck, evil in the world, Adam and Eve or satan, but to provide opportunities for good.
We are keeping God from making it better because we use our free will to sin instead of doing the will of God.

Upvote 0