Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey I just had an idea, I actually did this myself. If you need a healing just get some olive oil and put it in a cup, then lay your hands on it and pray for God's power and anointing to be on it and then you can anoint yourself for healing! You can also anoint the doors to your bedroom and you house and pray for a hedge of protection that nothing evil can come in, I did that and something happened!

Reactions: Pioneer3mm

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something amazing just happened! I did this- I got some vegetable oil and put it in a cup, then I laid my hands on the cup and prayed for God's power and His anointing to be on it. Then I anointed myself for healing! The power of God hit me in a big way, it was the strongest I have ever felt in my life, I almost couldn't take it it was so strong! I now feel better mentally! I also used the same oil and anointed the door to my bedroom and prayed for a hedge of protection around my bedroom and that nothing evil would be able to come through the door! I am now sitting here in my bedroom and I feel alot better, I think something happened for sure! Next I will do the same thing to the door to my apartment but I will wait until my roommate leaves, he might think I am insane if I do it in front of him.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟834,158.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Know you'll keep your focus on God.

Know we"re not yo try to duplicate the anointIng oil used in Moses' tabernacle.
Doing that is a kind of sorcery. One cannot put a religious "spell" on vegetable oil to give it power to heal people. It is the same as using holy water to sprinkle on a demon possessed person in order to cast the demon out. Using holy water to fight against Dracula is seen only in movies. None of this is found anywhere in the Bible, so if it ain't in the Bible, then it ain't true.

Upvote 0