Lying liberal press use Lott to set up 2004 election

Should Lott step down from leadership?

• Yes, because of racist comments

• Yes, but only because he's always been too moderate anyway

• Maybe, based on ineffective leadership overall, but right now wouldn't be fair

• No, he's doing a good enough job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauron

Jun 14, 2002
Seattle
✟2,482.00
Originally posted by Outspoken
"One wonders why you didn't pick up on that subtle point, LouisBooth?"

Sauron, please don't post to me, I've found your posts have no content and just exsist to be flamitory and thus are not worth replying to. Thanks.

You are free to ignore my posts. 

You are also free to PM someone privately, if you don't want your statements and motivations examined in a public forum.

But if you post publicly, then your comments are fair game for anyone to examine and comment upon. 

Now, would you like to answer the question?  Your defense of Randall was:

LOL, I find this kinda funny, instead of addressing the point you want to just relatate by saying rebublicans are liars too? LOL okay...

But you seemed to miss the point that by pointing out that Republicans also lie, we weren't trying to say "Oh, yea?  Well you guys do it too!".  Instead, our "relatation" (sic) was designed to demonstrate a major flaw in Randall's logic, to wit:

That's because Randall's position is that *only* Democrats in office lie.  That's patently absurd.

Care to comment on why you did not see this point?

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since the discussion continues to create disharmony, and the previous warning gone unheeded, the thread has been closed. When a warning message has been placed in a thread, it is the responsibility of every member to comply with the request.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.