• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lupus

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tabby30824

I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has lupus. I have Lupus and been diagnosised since 1992. I am just curious if there is any others out there in the world that has Lupus. If so I would love to get to find out what symptoms you may have. I love to learn more about what others goes through. I lost my doctor that was keeping track of my lupus and she had Lupus also. It is amazing how much that stuff is around. If you have Lupus I am praying for you and your family.

Cheryl

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have SLE, too. I was dx'd in 1997, but was told by my doctor that I have probably had it since childhood. He looked back through my records & asked me lots of questions. He said he couldn't believe that I hadn't been dx'd sooner.

Upvote 0

momcani1

Jan 26, 2007
✟15,265.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I was diagnosised in 2001. At first the doctor thought I had brain cancer. That was scary. I am saved and so is much of my family(mom,sisters,and such). They don't want to talk about it. My Mother thinks it's all in my head and if I had more faith I wouldn't be plagued with it. That gets to me at times they tell my children that as well. My husband is as supportive as he can be. He tries and when he get's to be a butthead he apologies and that saying alot seeing as how he is a man. How is you family support?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.