Visit site
✟403,321.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I'm pleased to say we've just completed and published the Gospel of Luke with Kretzmann commentary and added ESV tooltips, notes, and cross-references. You can find it here:

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hey, I'm pleased to say we've just completed and published the Gospel of Luke with Kretzmann commentary and added ESV tooltips, notes, and cross-references. You can find it here:

Hey, I am glad you did this and have made it free! That's great! I'm wondering if I can share with you in a PM about my understanding of Luke 16:19-31 (and subsequent verses) and what it says about life after death combating Universal reconciliation. I'm wondering if you would be willing to read the article I wrote about this and tell me what I got right and wrong.

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,321.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I am glad you did this and have made it free! That's great! I'm wondering if I can share with you in a PM about my understanding of Luke 16:19-31 (and subsequent verses) and what it says about life after death combating Universal reconciliation. I'm wondering if you would be willing to read the article I wrote about this and tell me what I got right and wrong.
Hey, thank you!

It would be my joy in the Lord to consider God's Word with you, so please feel free to drop me a PM!

Upvote 0