JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There you go, Christ is visible and not only that when the Lord Jesus died, God raised him from the dead.

So God did the raising and he is invisible - how can the Son be the image of God?

19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.
John 2:19-21

Jesus created all things, including angels.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:15-17

Jesus stretched out the heavens and laid the foundation of the earth, and is the Creator of all things, and is Lord.

8 But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Hebrews 1:8-10

Jesus Christ is Lord, the Lord God, our Savior.

Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
2 Peter 1:1

and again

13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.
Titus 2:13-14

and again

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifested in the flesh,
Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Preached among the Gentiles,
Believed on in the world,
Received up in glory.
1 Timothy 3:16

JLB

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
19 Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.
John 2:19-21

Jesus created all things, including angels.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:15-17

Jesus stretched out the heavens and laid the foundation of the earth, and is the Creator of all things, and is Lord.

10 And:

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

and again

13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.

and again

Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Received up in glory.

JLB

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SWF9i3Vzp...g/KwYXzbQnaqA/s1600/Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

Bible verses are not carelessly wasted around JLB - you have to savor it.
It is meaningless pointless to throw it around and then skip the other verses.

Anyway, where were we?
Colossians 1:15-17 New International Version (NIV)

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Yeah, we are done with - "The Son is the image of the invisible God"
No explanation from you yet? We move on to: the firstborn over all creation - The Son, isn't he?

Why was the Lord Jesus Christ called - the firstborn over all creation - it like when you are siblings, the oldest among siblings is whom you called the firstborn. But the Son, our Lord Jesus is called the firstborn over all creation that is why - For in him all things were created Paul did not say he created all things but what is that again? For in him all things were created - what does that mean? all things have been created through him and for him - again, Paul did not say all things have been created by Jesus Christ - it ain't it. Someone did the creation through him, for in him and for him - that someone is God.

And that explains another verse that you have thrown:

John 1:1-4 New International Version (NIV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

There's the Word and that proves Jesus is God!
punch.jpg

Did I punch myself? You wished.

Who was with God? the Word
and the Word was God? Yes
Then you will have two (2) Gods - one who is God and one who is Word-God
I though you had 3 Gods - the HS missing?

What really is the Word?
logos.jpg

The Word is the Plan of God about Jesus Christ.
Not Jesus Christ per se.
Then why is the Word, God?

kingsword.jpg

From the bible - not opinions why the Word is God in:

Luke 1:37 New International Version (NIV)

For no word from God will ever fail.”

Going back to Colossians 1:15-17 and comparing these with John 1:1-4
the following are mentioned:

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

CONCLUSION: God made all things through the Word (the Plan about Jesus Christ) - everything was created through him and for him.

Was the Lord Jesus Christ present during creation?
Was he really helping God laying the foundations of the world?
Really? Let us ask the Lord Almighty God, in

Isaiah 44:24 Good News Translation (GNT)

“I am the Lord, your savior;
I am the one who created you.
I am the Lord, the Creator of all things.
I alone stretched out the heavens;
when I made the earth, no one helped me.

Who is the the Lord, the creator of all things and who created us?

potter father.jpg

It was the Father - the Lord Almighty God.
He alone created everything through the Word
Nothing was created without the Word
The Word is the Logos - the Plan about Christ
The Word was God because it did not fail

Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 44:24 Good News Translation (GNT)

“I am the Lord, your savior;
I am the one who created you.
I am the Lord, the Creator of all things.
I alone stretched out the heavens;
when I made the earth, no one helped me.

Who is the the Lord, the creator of all things and who created us?

Jesus is the Lord, YHWH who created all things.

54 Jesus answered, “If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. 55 Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word.56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”

57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”

58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

59 Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. John 8:54-59

Jesus claimed He was YHWH, the Lord who made Covenant with Abraham. Genesis 17

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. 2 And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” Genesis 17:1-2

The way the Gospel is believed/obeyed, is to confess Jesus as Lord.

10 And:

and again

and again

Justified in the Spirit,
Seen by angels,
Received up in glory.

JLB

Upvote 0

MJFlores

Mar 22, 2017
Philippines
✟19,304.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus is the Lord, YHWH who created all things.

The way the Gospel is believed/obeyed, is to confess Jesus as Lord.

Please explain what apostle Peter said about the Lord Jesus:

Acts 2:36 New International Version (NIV)

“Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

JLB - you are not English speaking, are you?
Are you Spanish speaking? Maybe you want these in Spanish?

Hechos 2:36 Dios Habla Hoy (DHH)

»Sepa todo el pueblo de Israel, con toda seguridad, que a este mismo Jesús a quien ustedes crucificaron, Dios lo ha hecho Señor y Mesías.»

Upvote 0