Lucid Dreams and Astral Projection satanic?

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY THANK YOU!

I'm really interested in lucid dreaming and I'm doing my best to achieve it the experience is like this:

You are dreaming,

You are fully aware you are dreaming,

You can Fully control your actions in the dream (but they are not limited like the actions in the physical world are for example flying),

Everything is amazingly realistic. example: Someone had a lucid dream and they picked up a handful of snow they could feel the cold on their hand and could see every single snowflakes detail and the glistening light because of the sun all in a dream the human mind,

Astral Projection is something I REALLY DO NOT want any part of I've heard astral projection is something like an Out of Body Experience and spirit realm and astral planes and new age spirituality satanic lies and occultic stuff that I want no part of. But I HAVE heard that you can astral project while lucid dreaming and I'm afraid of that. Someone please guide me all help is much appreciated thanks in advance.

Even when your dreaming your still tapping into the spiritual world because even though your body might be sleeping, your spirit is still very much awake. Astral Projection isn't really sinful because there are Prophets, and Evangelists that do operate in the spiritual realm, but they don't do it whenever they want to it is under the careful guidance of the Holy Spirit. First ask God if it is his will for you to enter into the areas of lucid dreaming, and next make sure you TEST the spirits if you ever come across any angel, demon, or any spiritual entity because Satan and the demons are capable of masquerading as angels, and even Jesus himself. It is so easy for people to be deceived because they don't have basic knowledge of the spirit realm so please be careful!

Upvote 0

VanFossenFI

May 10, 2016
Georgia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I messed around with it a lot in highschool. I REALLY messed me up, I think it opened me to spiritual attack a lot. It has a lot of danger in and of itself. In a world made out of your imagination a quick thought becomes reality, so if I think of a hot girl naked...well then there is more than likely about to be a hot girl naked in front of me, and since its a dream I control, well, I think you can see where that goes. But I think its a lot more than that. To some degree, lucid dreaming is natural, it happened to me when I was a kid, those natural dreams that just "happen" are not what I'm talking about here. For the most part you wake up pretty quick. However, my experience with trying to purposefully do it, its a different story. I honestly, in retrospect, view it in the same light as if I had dabbled in witchcraft, thats how evil it was in my experience.

It lead me into a lot of stuff and opened the doors for lots of evil. It got so bad that I would wake up in the middle of the night and see people in my room who wern't there. I fully believe these were demons. I know a lot of people will flail at that, but thats honestly what I believe. Eventually I stopped trying to lucid dream I I realized it was evil, trying to purposefully have them and to hold onto them. I think its something that, as a christian, you would notice. Like people who arn't christians wouldn't know it because they don't have the holy spirit, but as christian I think the holy spirit lets us know things, in that case, I could just tell that it was all evil. The dreams,even though I was "in control" I was barley in control, it was always a fight,and there was ALWAYS a very dark, scary presence. I would wake up scared to death almost every night. Lucky I grew up with christan parents, and when I told them about the problems (but not the lucid dreaming) they prayed over our house (we had recently moved in). After that the evil dreams stopped. Though, I would still wake up scared to death in the middle of the night, and be scared to sleep in my room. It got so bad I straight up didn't sleep in my room for about 3 years, I made up every excuse under the sun to explain why I was sleeping on the couch or in the basement.

One thing I would like to add, I wasn't a child, these started around 9th grade but by 10th I believe I had stopped, so it wasn't simply a case of a child having bad dreams. I'm 21 now, and sometimes, I still am scared that I'm headed that way. Things like when I fall asleep, I will sometimes pitch my noes and breath in to makes sure I'm awake (in a dream if you do that you can still breath). I also keep some part of my body moving sometimes so I don't fall straight into rem sleep, aka, going straight into a waking dream.

As far as thing like astral projection. They are witchcraft, plain and simple. Do NOT mess with them. What god in the bible does with prophets is not astral projection, its something different that he controls. If you going to do that you might as well get a spell book and start chanting because its practically the same thing. Same thing with dream guides, or anything like that. There are only 2 sources for supernatural acts. God with his angels or satan with his demons. If something supernatural happens such as astral projection, its not from god, that only leaves one other choice.
if demons cannot read minds how could they enter a dream?
also if it could enter a lucid dream what is keeping it from entering a normal dream?
and if dreaming uses the same mechanism as astral projection then the part that dreams exists which means we were created with it so why should we not use it?

Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

VanFossenFI

May 10, 2016
Georgia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to thank 1lobster and Garthman33 for giving their testimonies concerning lucid dreaming. You have helped me make up my mind that i'm going to leave my pursuit of lucid dreaming behind. I have had very similar "encounters" as you two have mentioned. I have always seen lucid dreaming as an escape from the boredom and stress of waking life. I am eternally grateful that i did not have to face this problem without God. I am a Christian and i have been since i was very young .I hope that the account i've given below will help to guide other people away from lucid dreaming and ap.

I first discovered lucid dreaming by accident not long after graduating highschool. I for some reason within a dream decide to pinch my arm. Because i felt no pain, i came to realize that i was dreaming. I started to research the subject on the internet and found that it was possible to have lucid dreams through practise and different techniques. I started to try all of the different techniques with varying degrees of success. One point that i need to make is that i did not see lucid dreaming as spiritual in anyway. I saw the experience from a more scientific viewpoint. The technique that peaked my interest the most was WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream). I liked it because if done correctly, i could have a lucid dream within the same night unlike with some of the other techniques. The WILD technique could occasionally involve sleep paralysis (sp). SP is a state in which you cannot move your body but you mind is fully aware. Essentially, your body is asleep but you are aware of it. From this state, you can easily enter a lucid dream. The only issue is that while in this state of sp, it is possible to have "hallucinations" as some websites called them. At first, it was very exciting and not frightening at all. I was successful with my first WILD attempt. WILDing sounds very innocent too. You just simply keep your mind aware as you fall asleep. After dabbling with WILD, i would start to wake up into sp as well. These "hallucinations" could involve any of the senses, all of which i have experienced with the exception of taste and smell. Sometimes it would feel like i was sinking through the bed or floating off of it. Sometimes it would feel like a really heavy blanket was being draped over my body. These "hallucinations" got worse and worse. I didn't think anything of it though. I thought it was just my imagination taking control of the hallucinations. They seemed to be guided by my expectations. If i expected something scary to happen, then it would. So i thought that if i just kept my expectations positive that everything would be pleasant. For a little while, the good expectations helped, but then even that did not help.

Let me now describe some of the horrible things i saw, that i now know were demonic encounters. The more mild experiences would involve feeling fear and maybe seeing a shadowy figure watching me. The next level occurred when i attempted WILD while taking a nap during the day. WILD was much more difficult during the day for me, i only succeeded once thankfully. I covered my face with a shirt to block some of the light in the room to make it more easy to fall asleep. I started to get into sp when i felt like something was sitting on my chest. I then felt like something was mashing my jaw. The pressue got so intense that i thought my jaw was going to break. Somehow i convinced myself that it was just part of the hallucinations that other people describe. Then i started to hear beautiful music that i had never heard before. It sounded like egyptian-like music mixed with oriental music. I could hear a woman singing in a language i had never heard before. It did not sound like she was just making random sounds; it sounded like an actual language. I thought it was just my subconscious mind coming up with something through its imaginative abilities.

This next experience is much more extreme than the others. I found myself waking up into sp. My closet opened and a woman in white was standing there. She had long black hair. From what i could tell, she looked beautiful. She took a few steps toward the end of my bed and then in an instant, she jumped underneath the covers at the foot of my bed. I could see the covers lift up as she crawled over me. I felt her touch my thigh and stomach as she crawled over me. I was in a compete state of panic, but there was nothing i could do because i was in sp. She then pop her head out from under the covers next to my head. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she had two big gaping holes where her eyes were supposed to be and another big hole where her mouth should be. I struggled to turn my head. When i snapped out of sp, everything was back to normal. She was gone and my closet door was shut.

Overtime, i convinced myself that it was nothing more than a hallucination. As life got busier with college and then work. I would occasionally dabble in lucid dreaming, but then would quickly give up because i was to busy with other things in my life. I am now 24 and have a good friend at the place i work. He is 38 and also has lucid dreams, but he has never tried to have them through any techniques. I told him about some of my experiences and he said that it sounds like i am getting into something that i shouldn't and could be placing myself into a position that makes me vulnerable. Because of what he said. I started praying that God would show me if what i was doing was sinful and dangerous. I prayed that he would guide me in the right direction and he certainly did. So I started to research online to see if lucid dreaming was evil or if there were any consequences.

I happened upon some videos on youtube about sleep paralysis and what the Bible has to say about it. The video series was titled "Sleep Paralysis: A Modern Connection to an Ancient Evil" I urge anyone having issues with lucid dreaming, sp, or ap to watch the videos. The man mentions what some call old hag syndrome and seeing shadow people. I had experienced both. This apparently has being going on for centuries. If what i was seeing has been seen for generations, then there is no way it could be coincidence that i was "hallucinating" about the same things.There are countless accounts of people seeing a woman in white or shadow figures. He also mentions that in some tribes in i believe South America or Africa, they had encounters. The tribes would sleep in one area to keep watch over one another. On many occasions if one of them was in sleep paralysis other members of the tribe could see a figure hovering over the persons chest. He also mentioned many other scary connections that i had never heard of or ever considered. The biggest one for me was when he mentioned Job chapter 4. One of Job's supposed friends saw one of these shadow people. In verse 16, it says that he saw a figure but could not discern the form thereof and it spoke to him. That sounds alot like the shadow figures i had seen. So after hearing and seeing all of this evidence, i decided that i would no longer try to WILD. That night i was very fearful after everything i had learned. I had to go to work the next day and couldn't have gotten more than an hour of sleep. I felt fear as another poster in this thread mentioned, it is a fear that goes beyond physical fear; it is a fear that is more fearful than death. That was 2 or 3 months ago now. I used to sleep with it as dark in my room as possible, but ever since i learned all of those things, i have slept with the tv on so there is light in my room. That is very sad for a 24 yr. old, i feel like a little child who is afraid of the dark.

Recently, work has gotten very stressful and it looks like it is going to be difficult to change my career, although i am working on it. I thought that maybe if i didn't use the WILD technique, that i would be ok, and i could use lucid dreaming as an escape and release some stress that builds from the day. But the Holy Spirit made me feel uneasy in my heart. So i started to do research again last night and found this forum. I felt some of that same fear last night after having thought about it too much. I normally fall asleep around 12 or 12:30am but i didn't fall asleep until some time after 2:30. I feel better now though. I am going to trust God that he will protect me and should i see anything or experience anything bad, i will call on His name. Thank you again 1lobster and Garthman33 for giving your testimonies. You have convinced me that it is not only the WILD technique that is dangerous but lucid dreaming in general. I am forever leaving my pursuit of lucid dreaming. While some of the experiences were pleasant, it is certainly not worth going through the bad experiences i have been through. I feel that the Holy Spirit has led me to describe my experiences here. I pray that my account here will help others who were holding the same suspicions as me.
I would like to thank 1lobster and Garthman33 for giving their testimonies concerning lucid dreaming. You have helped me make up my mind that i'm going to leave my pursuit of lucid dreaming behind. I have had very similar "encounters" as you two have mentioned. I have always seen lucid dreaming as an escape from the boredom and stress of waking life. I am eternally grateful that i did not have to face this problem without God. I am a Christian and i have been since i was very young .I hope that the account i've given below will help to guide other people away from lucid dreaming and ap.

I first discovered lucid dreaming by accident not long after graduating highschool. I for some reason within a dream decide to pinch my arm. Because i felt no pain, i came to realize that i was dreaming. I started to research the subject on the internet and found that it was possible to have lucid dreams through practise and different techniques. I started to try all of the different techniques with varying degrees of success. One point that i need to make is that i did not see lucid dreaming as spiritual in anyway. I saw the experience from a more scientific viewpoint. The technique that peaked my interest the most was WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dream). I liked it because if done correctly, i could have a lucid dream within the same night unlike with some of the other techniques. The WILD technique could occasionally involve sleep paralysis (sp). SP is a state in which you cannot move your body but you mind is fully aware. Essentially, your body is asleep but you are aware of it. From this state, you can easily enter a lucid dream. The only issue is that while in this state of sp, it is possible to have "hallucinations" as some websites called them. At first, it was very exciting and not frightening at all. I was successful with my first WILD attempt. WILDing sounds very innocent too. You just simply keep your mind aware as you fall asleep. After dabbling with WILD, i would start to wake up into sp as well. These "hallucinations" could involve any of the senses, all of which i have experienced with the exception of taste and smell. Sometimes it would feel like i was sinking through the bed or floating off of it. Sometimes it would feel like a really heavy blanket was being draped over my body. These "hallucinations" got worse and worse. I didn't think anything of it though. I thought it was just my imagination taking control of the hallucinations. They seemed to be guided by my expectations. If i expected something scary to happen, then it would. So i thought that if i just kept my expectations positive that everything would be pleasant. For a little while, the good expectations helped, but then even that did not help.

Let me now describe some of the horrible things i saw, that i now know were demonic encounters. The more mild experiences would involve feeling fear and maybe seeing a shadowy figure watching me. The next level occurred when i attempted WILD while taking a nap during the day. WILD was much more difficult during the day for me, i only succeeded once thankfully. I covered my face with a shirt to block some of the light in the room to make it more easy to fall asleep. I started to get into sp when i felt like something was sitting on my chest. I then felt like something was mashing my jaw. The pressue got so intense that i thought my jaw was going to break. Somehow i convinced myself that it was just part of the hallucinations that other people describe. Then i started to hear beautiful music that i had never heard before. It sounded like egyptian-like music mixed with oriental music. I could hear a woman singing in a language i had never heard before. It did not sound like she was just making random sounds; it sounded like an actual language. I thought it was just my subconscious mind coming up with something through its imaginative abilities.

This next experience is much more extreme than the others. I found myself waking up into sp. My closet opened and a woman in white was standing there. She had long black hair. From what i could tell, she looked beautiful. She took a few steps toward the end of my bed and then in an instant, she jumped underneath the covers at the foot of my bed. I could see the covers lift up as she crawled over me. I felt her touch my thigh and stomach as she crawled over me. I was in a compete state of panic, but there was nothing i could do because i was in sp. She then pop her head out from under the covers next to my head. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she had two big gaping holes where her eyes were supposed to be and another big hole where her mouth should be. I struggled to turn my head. When i snapped out of sp, everything was back to normal. She was gone and my closet door was shut.

Overtime, i convinced myself that it was nothing more than a hallucination. As life got busier with college and then work. I would occasionally dabble in lucid dreaming, but then would quickly give up because i was to busy with other things in my life. I am now 24 and have a good friend at the place i work. He is 38 and also has lucid dreams, but he has never tried to have them through any techniques. I told him about some of my experiences and he said that it sounds like i am getting into something that i shouldn't and could be placing myself into a position that makes me vulnerable. Because of what he said. I started praying that God would show me if what i was doing was sinful and dangerous. I prayed that he would guide me in the right direction and he certainly did. So I started to research online to see if lucid dreaming was evil or if there were any consequences.

I happened upon some videos on youtube about sleep paralysis and what the Bible has to say about it. The video series was titled "Sleep Paralysis: A Modern Connection to an Ancient Evil" I urge anyone having issues with lucid dreaming, sp, or ap to watch the videos. The man mentions what some call old hag syndrome and seeing shadow people. I had experienced both. This apparently has being going on for centuries. If what i was seeing has been seen for generations, then there is no way it could be coincidence that i was "hallucinating" about the same things.There are countless accounts of people seeing a woman in white or shadow figures. He also mentions that in some tribes in i believe South America or Africa, they had encounters. The tribes would sleep in one area to keep watch over one another. On many occasions if one of them was in sleep paralysis other members of the tribe could see a figure hovering over the persons chest. He also mentioned many other scary connections that i had never heard of or ever considered. The biggest one for me was when he mentioned Job chapter 4. One of Job's supposed friends saw one of these shadow people. In verse 16, it says that he saw a figure but could not discern the form thereof and it spoke to him. That sounds alot like the shadow figures i had seen. So after hearing and seeing all of this evidence, i decided that i would no longer try to WILD. That night i was very fearful after everything i had learned. I had to go to work the next day and couldn't have gotten more than an hour of sleep. I felt fear as another poster in this thread mentioned, it is a fear that goes beyond physical fear; it is a fear that is more fearful than death. That was 2 or 3 months ago now. I used to sleep with it as dark in my room as possible, but ever since i learned all of those things, i have slept with the tv on so there is light in my room. That is very sad for a 24 yr. old, i feel like a little child who is afraid of the dark.

Recently, work has gotten very stressful and it looks like it is going to be difficult to change my career, although i am working on it. I thought that maybe if i didn't use the WILD technique, that i would be ok, and i could use lucid dreaming as an escape and release some stress that builds from the day. But the Holy Spirit made me feel uneasy in my heart. So i started to do research again last night and found this forum. I felt some of that same fear last night after having thought about it too much. I normally fall asleep around 12 or 12:30am but i didn't fall asleep until some time after 2:30. I feel better now though. I am going to trust God that he will protect me and should i see anything or experience anything bad, i will call on His name. Thank you again 1lobster and Garthman33 for giving your testimonies. You have convinced me that it is not only the WILD technique that is dangerous but lucid dreaming in general. I am forever leaving my pursuit of lucid dreaming. While some of the experiences were pleasant, it is certainly not worth going through the bad experiences i have been through. I feel that the Holy Spirit has led me to describe my experiences here. I pray that my account here will help others who were holding the same suspicions as me.
if we are capable of lucid dreaming and lucid dreaming is a sin wouldn't it be stated in the bible " you shall not mess with dreams" every thing that we are capable of doing on our own that we should not do has been stated it the bible as a sin or as evil. also do you think you sinned when you accidentally had a lucid dream? considering that you did it in a dream that was not previously lucid?

Upvote 0

Rawtheran

Lightmaker For Christ
Jan 3, 2014
Ohio
✟46,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
if we are capable of lucid dreaming and lucid dreaming is a sin wouldn't it be stated in the bible " you shall not mess with dreams" every thing that we are capable of doing on our own that we should not do has been stated it the bible as a sin or as evil. also do you think you sinned when you accidentally had a lucid dream? considering that you did it in a dream that was not previously lucid?
While lucid dreaming is not a sin, and while your right about the fact that the Bible does not say you shall not mess with your dreams the Bible is very clear on the fact that we are to make all thoughts captive to Christ which includes lucid dreaming. It is also a well known fact that the average person spends 1/3rd of their entire life sleeping, and the word declares that we are to give 100% of our life to Jesus whether that means being awake or asleep. The other negative part about lucid dreaming is that when it is misused, Satan will take advantage of the situation, and create a portal into someones life through lucid dreaming which can cause him to do all kinds of damage to a persons life. Afterall the enemy is constantly like a lion looking for someone to devour and he always goes for the person who has no idea what they are doing.

Upvote 0

VanFossenFI

May 10, 2016
Georgia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While lucid dreaming is not a sin, and while your right about the fact that the Bible does not say you shall not mess with your dreams the Bible is very clear on the fact that we are to make all thoughts captive to Christ which includes lucid dreaming. It is also a well known fact that the average person spends 1/3rd of their entire life sleeping, and the word declares that we are to give 100% of our life to Jesus whether that means being awake or asleep. The other negative part about lucid dreaming is that when it is misused, Satan will take advantage of the situation, and create a portal into someones life through lucid dreaming which can cause him to do all kinds of damage to a persons life. Afterall the enemy is constantly like a lion looking for someone to devour and he always goes for the person who has no idea what they are doing.
so lucid dreams are fine just don't use them to do things you should not?
also do you eat candy? saying that one should not enjoy sleep which is something you are required to do and since you cannot witness in your dreams i don't see the problem with enjoying them because it is not a waist of life.

Upvote 0

Jason Christian

May 24, 2016
Ruidoso
✟7,611.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm also very curious about this. Ever since I've heard about it I've been researching it a lot. As far as I can tell the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection is what you believe it is. Lucid dreaming and astral projection both sound very similar when people describe them. Astral projection has been around for thousands of years and is record of it a lot of other religions. Except Christianity I've searched and searched for a verse in the Bible directly referring to Lucid Dreaming and I found nothing. Except Paul talking about an out-of-body experience which is what Buddhist or occult people refer to as Astral projection but Paul basically says is that nothing in that "realm" or whatever you want to call it is not true whatsoever. The only truth is in the word of God. I don'personally believe that when you actually go to another dimension or "Astral Plane" I think that's just something that the Buddhist religion made up ya know. I think Lucid dreaming is just a state of consciousness, all you're doing it using your imagination. I don't think God would've given us the ability to dream unwillingly if Lucid dreaming is a sin. A lot of people say that they wake up seeing evil spirits and stuff like that. That has been explained pretty clearly and it makes sense to me. Sometimes if you are Lucid dreaming you wake up in sleep paralysis which is when your body still thinks you're asleep so you can't move.. Feeling paralyzed which is actually a good thing, it's why you do reenact your dreams in real life so it's like a way your body keeps you safe while you're sleeping. but this feeling causes you to hallucinate and see things. Many people who Lucid dream have said that it is all in your head if you believe that they are spirits in the room with you than you're going to see spirits in the room with you. Just like in a Lucid dream when you want to control it in whatever way you just sort of imagine it and it appears. Some Christians say that Lucid Dreaming is witchcraft and of the occult but I disagree. It definitely is witchcraft if you're trying to enter the Astral plane and talk to spirits to spirits to get answers, but I think if you have no evil intentions and you're just trying to have a cool dream I don't think it's a sin. Again I think it's just a state of consciousness so basically you're just really focused on your dream. notice how I said "I think" a lot in this comment. That's because in reality only God knows. The Bible does say that those who dabble with Witchcraft will not inherit the Kingdom of God. If you're really concerned about it I would pray and ask God. Since the Bible doesn't clearly say anything about Lucid dreaming. I really don't think it is witchcraft at all, obviously if you're trying to leave your body and cast spells and all kinds of crazy stuff like that, that's witchcraft but I don't believe Lucid dreaming is. Like I said if you don't have any evil intentions I don't think God is going to scold you and not let you in heaven for Lucid dreaming. I think if you're saved then you should be fine... I would look into it yourself before you just go ahead and try it. and again pray and ask God not to let you do it if it is evil. God knows your intentions. I don't personally do it I have tried it and I've had a couple Lucid dreams but nothing crazy ya know it didn't seem evil at all. If you've got the idea that it's evil when you're doing it then it's best not to do it. After all if you're saved then you will be in the Kingdom of God which is perfect so why would you want to do that anyway life is pretty short. You'll be with God soon enough and be able to do as you please. Such as flying and stuff haha. If anyone has any good references or has found anything in the Bible that proves what I just said is wrong please let me know. I definitely am not trying to disagree with the BIble.

Upvote 0

VansOffTheWall

May 29, 2016
Over the Rainbow
✟15,111.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Astral projection and lucid dreams are nowhere near the same things. Lucid dreaming is just a state in which you can control your dream, whereas astral projection is very different. I must assure you that astral projection is not satanic, if you know how to control yourself when on the astral plane. Astral projection is NOT a dream, and astral projection can not happen from a lucid dream. In order to be in the astral plane, you must awaken your spiritual body where you laid your physical body at rest. If you do find yourself in an astral plane, or wake up from one, know that there are parasites and entities on the other side awaiting for you. If you do find yourself here, do NOT panic, or you will not be able to awaken yourself. Calm yourself and begin to feel angelic, almost. Make your vibrations higher, warding your spirit away from entities. If your vibrations are low, you will sink into the sub-plane, which is below the normal plane. It is like a cemetery. Or you could think of it as hell, on the astral plane. If your vibrations or higher, you will gain more control over yourself, and you may go as wished. Maybe upstairs, and you can talk to your angelic friends. But, if you still are coming across entities, try to remember a time when you felt love, or imagine a white- light shield of love around you, or sing worship songs. This will ward off the evil entities. The astral plane is NOT a field that is just a dream, it is real, although nothing there can hurt you. The entities will at the most try to mess around with you psychologically, but they can not harm you any other way. Do not be afraid of them, ignore them. Astral projection can not happen from a lucid dream, but if you try to go to sleep, and before any dream happens, you find yourself waking up and floating away from where you laid yourself to rest, you are entering the astral plane, and tell yourself to awaken immediately if you do not wish to travel to the astral plane. If you do wish to travel there, first learn how to protect yourself, and learn the dangers of it. Astral projecting is not at all satanic, but just a field in which all spiritual beings go, good and bad. There will be angelic friend and not so angelic friends, but an astral projection can never happen from a lucid dream.

Upvote 0

Victor E.

Disciple of Christ
Supporter
Aug 3, 2016
U.S
✟201,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY THANK YOU!

I'm really interested in lucid dreaming and I'm doing my best to achieve it the experience is like this:

You are dreaming,

You are fully aware you are dreaming,

You can Fully control your actions in the dream (but they are not limited like the actions in the physical world are for example flying),

Everything is amazingly realistic. example: Someone had a lucid dream and they picked up a handful of snow they could feel the cold on their hand and could see every single snowflakes detail and the glistening light because of the sun all in a dream the human mind,

Astral Projection is something I REALLY DO NOT want any part of I've heard astral projection is something like an Out of Body Experience and spirit realm and astral planes and new age spirituality satanic lies and occultic stuff that I want no part of. But I HAVE heard that you can astral project while lucid dreaming and I'm afraid of that. Someone please guide me all help is much appreciated thanks in advance.

I "suffered" from chronic "sleep paralysis" and "lucid dreaming" for a long time! It was TERRIFYING. Now I FEEL they (even though I don't accept the world's definition anymore) give me WONDERFUL revelations and lovely visions (pulling out of my earthly body with unearthly feelings) with JESUS. It is important to remember, only "good" things come from God. He will never send anything that He feels will do you harm! He does discipline us according to His Word Hebrews 12:6 but it's also important to remember HE knows us better than we know ourselves! I feel one of my revelations taught me what "fear of the Lord" IS. It was very scary at first but then it became a familiar presence and very wonderful warmth of love and adoration. I hope this helps!

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a wonderful topic and I've enjoyed reading all the comments. Here is my opinion.

To those who believe the AP and LD are of satan and evil....I think you should never try it and you should run as far away from it as you can....It is not for you. Be it unto you as you believe.

For those who are able to do it and have done it i say..... I believe you have been blessed with a wonderful gift..so why not use it for good...for God... keep the flying around and tea parties to a minimum and praying and seeking God to a maximum?

For those spreading fear about these things i say, God has not given us the spirit of fear.....so in whose name does your message come from? I've read comments that stated people are being scared away by reading posts. But that is ok....it is not for them. But the Lord is my light and Salvation.....Whom shall I fear? I think there is way too much talk of the power of the Devil and demons and too little talk about the power of God.

Lastly, to those who tried it and got scared off for one reason or another and it became evil, i say this....

I tried playing around with electricity one day and i got shocked. I then discovered that electricity was bad and of the devil. I now live in the dark, cook food with wood....like a cave man. Candles are the only Godly way to light the house...electricity is the occult... If you come to me with using a stove or a bulb or a computer with electricity I tell you....the devil always try to wrap something good around something evil.....underneath the bulb, is the evil electricity and therefore I must stay away from it....and i tell everyone else to as well. And guess what.....everyone using a bulb will burn in the lake of fire too.

Let those who have an ear....Hear.

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Astral projection is actually not Satanic. People think it's Satanic, because only Satanists use it. It is not like a Christian can't use it, just because Satanists found it first. Have wisdom on the matter, if God made all the ways of the world, and one thing is spiritual, why can't his own people do it? Demonic be evil, but not astral projection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VanFossenFI

May 10, 2016
Georgia
✟955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Astral projection is actually not Satanic. People think it's Satanic, because only Satanists use it. It is not like a Christian can't use it, just because Satanists found it first. Have wisdom on the matter, if God made all the ways of the world, and one thing is spiritual, why can't his own people do it? Demonic be evil, but not astral projection.
i agree, it would make sense since satanists are significantly more open to things that you cant see. unlike most Christians who if it is not already explained scientifically assume its SATAN.

Upvote 0