HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before you knew God and were entrenched in your own sin, God still loved you! (Romans 5:8)
This means; you do not have permission to hate any unbeliever that is entrenched in their own sin.

The enemy has blinded them to the severity of their sin as well as the love of God! We are called to love them the way God loved us when we were a slave to our sin.

Love unbelievers and show them the heart of God, for it is His goodness that leads to repentance. (Romans 2:4)
We repented because God was and is good to us, not because He was harsh and cruel to us. We are to be Christ-like in every way!

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, and furthermore:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5)

Also, on the topic of judging another:
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? (1 Corinthians 5)
Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. (Romans 14)

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes its easier to love unbelievers then it is to love believers who act worse then the unbelievers. At least the unbelievers behave how they do because they don't believe, where as a christian should know how to behave.

Upvote 0

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and furthermore:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. (Matthew 5)

Also, on the topic of judging another:
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? (1 Corinthians 5)
Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. (Romans 14)
Amen!

Upvote 0

HeavenMindset

Jul 31, 2016
Riverside Ca
✟9,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes its easier to love unbelievers then it is to love believers who act worse then the unbelievers. At least the unbelievers behave how they do because they don't believe, where as a christian should know how to behave.
I couldn't have said it better myself!

Upvote 0