joinfree

Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
An interesting psychological dialogue: Love comes First.

-- I have a PhD in experimental particle physics, a couple of dozen genetics papers in elite journals, and some number of physics papers in elite journals that I can't be bothered to figure out.

-- Why don't you love and respect me then? If you are such a good scientist? I have paper. I have results. Why do you have no time to be my follower? ``OneRepublic -- Love runs Out''

-- Because you have given me no reason to love or respect you.

-- Jesus Christ loves me. So, take His example. ``Must be a reason, why I am taking example of You'' in ``King of my Castle''

-- You should contact CMI prize committee, if you think, you have made a progress.

-- I am not an insider in Scientific Community. I am not Grisha Perelman, who has published a draft in arXiv, which immediately got the Prize. I am a poor, sick pleb. So, I must undergo the CMI prize committee rules: paper must be published in a high profile, well recognized and mathematical (not physical!) peer-review journal, and after that during 5 years it must withstand all criticism, which is impossible for a pleb, because Scientific Scepticism is the method of Science: it is presumption of guilt. Illustrated by Mission Impossible Theme

But I am going the way of Truth, I am sending papers to top journals without a hope, because I can not surrender to death: ``Do not be afraid. Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! - First Knight (1995)''

I am getting more and more knowledge and wisdom.
If you do not know a theorem, then you truly don't know the theorem. If you are sure that 2=1+1, then you are truly sure. If you doubt that the Holographic Principle is true, then you truly doubt it. So, there is always the Absolute Truth. There is no limit of getting knowledge. Let us call a human, who got to know all, a ``Q''. Think about the ``Q''. The ``Q'' knows also that he exists. So, the ``Q'' really exists, because even such a knowledge is out to get there. The ``omniscience'' of the Q is illustrated in ``Lucy (2014) - Brain usage 100%''