Visit site
✟18,612.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure we've all seen many of the actors from LOST on other TV shows that come to mind. What do you think of when you see them on Lost?

For me I instantly remember:

Jack: as Charlie on Party of Five.

Richard: as Luis on Suddenly Susan.

Claire: as Tess Harding on Roswell, and Curupira on Beastmaster.

Danielle Rousseau: as Delenn on Babylon 5 (though I admit I started watching B5 after Lost had started and it was really cool to make the connection between the two characters by the same actress. I liked her better as Danielle on LOST than Delenn on B5.)

Alex Rousseau: as Cynthia on Malcolm in the Middle - SO funny! Awesome actress, IMHO.

Libby Smith: as Erin Fitzpatrick on Titus, and Kellie Newmark on The Drew Carey Show.

May 14, 2010
MD
✟7,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
-Dominic Monaghan going from the LOTR trilogy to Lost was the biggest connection for me... Dom is the reason I started watching Lost :)

-I LOVED Matthew Fox as Charlie Salinger on Party of Five... That was such a great show! He and Scott Wolf (Bailey Salinger) became two of my favorite actors because of PoF.

-Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet) from the Santa Clause movies... Elizabeth does a great job as Erica in the V remake, also.

-Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) played Jesus in a movie... Can't remember the title.

-Definitely remembered Jon Gries (Roger Linus) from Napoleon Dynamite :D

-Fisher Stevens (George Minkowski) was on the show Early Edition, which I watched sometimes with my Dad.

-Reiko Aylesworth (Amy Goodspeed, Horace's wife/Ethan's mom) was on 24 for several seasons... She was great!

Reactions: desmalia
Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,612.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Jack as Charlie! lol :D
I know! It took me a while to adjust to him being Jack, not Charlie, lol.

Who is Cynthia?
Malcolm's geeky friend with long braids who talks a lot. Sorry I couldn't find you a screencap. If you watched the show you'd recognize her character right away.

Upvote 0