Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I thought the premiere was a little convoluted, but I can tell they're trying to layer the story. I'm going to give it a few more weeks to see how it develops. I think the thing in the jungle gives the show a Forbidden Planet feel, which it taking me some time to adjust to. I got the impression from the previews that it was primarily alluded to, but then the situation with the pilot occured and it's obvious that it's real.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
bigsierra said:
What are the thoughts now. Is it worth getting caught up on?

What? You're not watching? :mad:

It's one of the best shows on television - period, much less dividing comedies from dramas. If you decide to start watching an need details, I have all 9 episodes taped and know where to find episode reviews that will fill you in.

In case you watch this Wednesday's episode without consulting catch up information, Claire is pregnant and the Island is in the south Pacific somewhere. PM me for more details.

Upvote 0
USincognito said:
What? You're not watching? :mad:

It's one of the best shows on television - period, much less dividing comedies from dramas. If you decide to start watching an need details, I have all 9 episodes taped and know where to find episode reviews that will fill you in.

That's a great endorsement. :clap: Thanks USincognito. I trust your judgement, so I will get caught up. I was worried it might be Jurrasic Park meets ABC TV.

Thanks for the offer on the tapes. Some family here have it recorded, but haven't watched it yet. One thing that bugged my Dad was that people are still trying to figure out what it's about. I think he would be willing to give it a shot though, since it was done by Abrams and he's become fond of Alias. I didn't know it was a JJ Abrams production, till I saw something in TV Guide, which got my attention.

Once I watch the next 8 episodes, I may be looking for more details. I haven't read any of the "I'm Lost" threads, since I didn't want to have too many spoilers before jumping in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums