tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Clinton will be president, OBama will be "forced" to exit.
"Highly Probable ineligible McCain" included more to let masses swallow "OBama "forced" to exit" act rather than to prove ETP wrong.

Hey! Good to see you're still plugging away at the whole "Clinton is going to be President!" thing! :wave:
tulc(likes people who don't let their candidate dropping out and throwing their support behind another candidate stop them!) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Somebody subscribe this thread.

When Obama or McCain win the election, and one of the two are inaugurated (or their VPs should the case of, God forbid, either of them fall), I have a comment for it.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Obama's VERY LAST AD selling BushClinton before the SCOTUS bomb and Celebration of Obamanation of Desolation

Make no mistake: "OBAMA announces his Cabinet For National Security" was Obama's VERY LAST AD selling BushClinton (1) before the SCOTUS bomb explodes.
Now that "Obama" finished the first part of his job, i.e. acceptance of BushClinton and celebration of the "Obamanation of Desolation" (2), "Obama" can step down as president-elect (3) and begin playing the second part of his role. (4)

Notes
(1) In this last ad officially sponsored by Obama, Bush is played by Gates, Bush's defense minister that Obama "will keep in place", while Clinton, the "future secretary of state", is played by herself.
(2) There is no such thing as “The Office of the President Elect" and it is illegal for anyone but the President to use the Seal of the President (18 USC SEC. 713), so this detail is used to visually mark the ceremony as counterfeit, i.e. part of staging Obama as 'abomination of desolation' and Clinton as 'the Son of Man'.
http://anti-bible.blogspot.com/2008/11/obamanation-of-last-anti-christ-vs.html
obama+salesman+elect.jpg
(3) As predicted long ago by Prophet...
http://end-times-data.blogspot.com/2008/02/loser-john-mccain-to-clinton-horrible.html

... It will be loser John McCain to Hillary Clinton, in the final "election", December 15, 2008 - Why senator Obama will be impeached only after results declared and before becoming President:
http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-senator-obama-impeached-only-after.html

(4) Undecision about the choice of the second part of Obama's role illustrates how desperate the illuminati are, after his impeachment as president-elect, in the next days:
- plan A (full scale nuclear strike against Russia before ethnic civil war in the US would be inevitable): Obama's role will be to help control the riots and keep the masses quiet until they are slaughtered during nuclear war;
- plan B (trigger US civil war along ethnic lines while trying to supervise it and continuing to wait for a satanic miracle, i.e. that illuminati agents take control of Russia from within): Obama's role will be to trigger civil war, i.e. fuel hate against blacks misleading them to a ethnic civil war where the goal of their "leader" is to ensure that they will be slaughtered as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think this election constitutes prima facie evidence that McCain was supported by more than 1% of the population.

Have a nice day.

:)

Just wait till he endorses Clinton for President, that will be interesting. :)
tulc(is going to pop some popcorn and wait for the end of the world, want some?) :wave:

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What is the illuminati?

The Illuminati secretly monitor your life and stymie you. Those socks missing from the dryer? The Illuminati took them. The fact that you change lanes during a traffic jam and THAT lane becomes the slowest? The Illuminati slowed the traffic down. That crucial receipt you can't find--yet you can locate seemingly every Taco Bell and Wendy's receipt since 1997? They hid it. If you're 38 years old and still living in your mother's basement, clearly the Illuminati are sabotaging your life.

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Illuminati secretly monitor your life and stymie you. Those socks missing from the dryer? The Illuminati took them. The fact that you change lanes during a traffic jam and THAT lane becomes the slowest? The Illuminati slowed the traffic down. That crucial receipt you can't find--yet you can locate seemingly every Taco Bell and Wendy's receipt since 1997? They hid it. If you're 38 years old and still living in your mother's basement, clearly the Illuminati are sabotaging your life.
Thank you. Now I know.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Are they also the ones who take out the library books I need like 5 minutes before I go to get them? And who then take forever to return them?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are they also the ones who take out the library books I need like 5 minutes before I go to get them? And who then take forever to return them?

...and bring them back with the very portions you need defaced! :mad:
tulc(they are so evil!) :cool:

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The Illuminatti get in front of you on the expressway and then insist upon driving at the posted limit. They make your neighborhood girl scout run out of thin mint cookies. The Illuminatti made your cat pregnant. They leave inappropriate contentography in your browser history for your wife to find. They de-alphabatize your spice cabinet.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Illuminatti get in front of you on the expressway and then insist upon driving at the posted limit. They make your neighborhood girl scout run out of thin mint cookies. The Illuminatti made your cat pregnant. They leave inappropriate contentography in your browser history for your wife to find. They de-alphabatize your spice cabinet.

I KNEW IT!! :eek:
tulc(is grateful someone else knows!) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0