✟17,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
WELCOME

Lord Protector's Square is one of the most luxurious sections of Hagoese, capital of the tropical and sunny land of Nergang. The square stands out from the rest of Hagoese through the brilliant glow which emanates from it. Sapphires send out their deep blue beams from every one of the many marble arches and obelisks positioned to catch the sun's strong rays. The sight is then reflected onto the hundreds of amber-edged mirrors sticking to nearly every part of the Square that will hold them. The effect is a mix of silvers, blues and yellows dancing through the warm air. It is beautiful and enchanting, but the stark contrast from the rest of the sunny city's tone creates an overtone suggesting some sort of deep, depressing loss. The momuments that make their home in the Square recall the story for all who visit.

The Square is a place to remeber those who have come before, and left before. It is a place to remember the retired, the fallen, the lost. For there is a folktale in Nerang: that if the momuments of the lost are constantly visited, someday the lost one shall return.

Megalomanical Chihuahua's Statue of Randomness

The statue of Mega was the first one in Lord Protector's Square. Originally, the entire square had been built with the blood and sweat of Mega's cohorts to house his monument alone. The statue was a necessary part of the Plan. And the Plan needed to work for Mega to return. The Plan would bring the glory. But just before he went into hiding while the first stages of the Plan went into effect, Mega is reported to have said, "hey, you know what would be really cool? If we let anyone who was lost have a statue dedicated to their return placed in that Lord Protector's Square place we were building. Then I'd have another novel idea credited to me, wouldn't I?"

While the Square was opened to the memory of all the lost, the statue of Mega's design still holds the place of honor in the center. A twenty foot high pedastal of marble lifts the amazing sight into the air. Cushioned and shaded benches lie around the perimeter so that stunned observers can discuss it. The form is of two hands cut off at the wrist, palms open to the sun and extended fingers towering into the air. The hands are also made of marble, though the fingernails are plated with gold. Each hand has a letter written onto the palm in emeralds; on the right hand is an 'M', on the left a 'C'. Sitting between the outstretched thumbs is a throne of silver. This is the throne where Mega will sit upon his return. It is reclinable in case his back is sore when he gets there, and it vibrates to be extra sure he isn't uncomfortable.

But the thing that really catches visitor's attention is the rotating rectangle of complete darkness which hovers above the throne. It is called the Rotating Rectangle of Complete Darknes. Though, only by those who have not yet witnessed its power. The rectangle itself cost more than the entire Lord Protector's Square, but the mage who created the object was in a bad mood, so it's excusable.

Once each day, when the sun shines directly through the letters engraved on the palms of the gigantic marble hands, the Rectangle will activate. And then, something completely random will happen. The purpose of this was to someday summon Mega back to CFRPG, for he himself was one of the nine Lords and Ladies of Improbable Happenings.

But Mega did not return today. Instead, a golden plaque was summoned to rest on the front of the pedastal.

To one day guide back the dude known as 'Mega', this statue has been created. He was Host of Roleplayer of the Year, founder of the Organization for the Defense of Evil Characters, co-starter of The Consi, Player of Sir Maldirk, author of 'Mega's New Player's Guide to RPing', and creator of this Square. We know that his Plan will be worth it the day he returns and reveals it. So let us remember Mega, until the day he returns through the Rotating Rectangle of Complete Darkness.

[OOC: This is basically like an RPer hall of fame, except cooler. Feel free to creat a statue for any player who has left CFRPG and you hope will return. Also, visit the statues and hold discussions with other people about the lost one. Why am I typing OOC in an OOC forum? Who knows. You can make as many OOC comments as you want. But anyway, feel free to discuss what you think my secret plan for CFRPG is in here too. Or, you could defend the Square from dragons or aliens or whatever. Just keep this thread active until I come back, and Remember the Lost.]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDerek

Dum Diddy Dum Dum, Oh Boy!
Sep 25, 2002
MN, USA
✟24,476.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Megachihuahua said:
Feel free to discuss what you think my secret plan for CFRPG is in here too.

Cool Idea, mega! I like the square!

So I've been talking to Mega on IM, it is his wish that peace washes throughout CF! There is only one way for peace! That peace must be found in the Destruction Of Spagnic! SPAGNIC is a group of rebels that wish to cause trouble amougn CF!

There is only one way to follow Mega's plan to unity, and that is the destruction of SPAGNIC! They must fall!

How do I plan on doing that? On behalf of ODEC, being the Number II in charge, I declare war on SPAGNIC!

I am ordering all the EVIL characters of CFRPG to commit war crimes against the evil characters of SPAGNIC! ODEC will prevail!

Click here, loyal supporters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Paladin Dave

The Beauty's Beast
Aug 30, 2004
Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It defies Mega's dream of unity. A dream that could have been realized by protection of the oppressed. SPAGNIC threatens that, and stands against everything ODEC is. Sampson, my friend, SPAGNIC must be assimilated into ODEC. It is the only way.

Upvote 0

sampson x

Supreme Commander of the Paralytic Army
Dec 21, 2004
Indiana
✟5,603.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Good, ninjitsu! Come, join the Peaceful Revolution of SPAGNIC. We shall turn the other cheek, and humiliate ODEC!

If we assimilate into ODEC, there will no longer be an opposing side! What is redemption without sin? What is eternal life without death? SPAGNIC shall stand!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dramaking

All the World's a Stage....
Feb 13, 2005
✟13,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ecscuse me?EVIL S.P.A.G.N.I.C.? Your the Organization for the Defence of EIVIL Characters (empasis added) there is nothing wrong with doing that. In fact I agree that many people DO persecute "bad guys" just don'tcall people name that COULD be used as compliment, as insults

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I will PM it to you,seeing as if I tell you here,there will be people to stop our organazation from growing........M'kay.

if(typeof Search_Click_top != 'undefined' && typeof Search_Click_bottom != 'undefined') { var oSearchTop = MenuButton('searchmail0',Search_Click_top,'searchmenu',SearchMenu_Click); var oSearchBottom = MenuButton('searchmail1',Search_Click_bottom,'searchmenu',SearchMenu_Click); }
var ADFadids = "2378664,1052425"; function ADFlaunch() {var w; var l="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129slfbdp/M=224039.2020109.3495275.1958505/D=mail/S=150500004:FOOT2/EXP=1112116513/A=1052425/R=0/id=adfeedback/SIG=12it695us/*http://surveys.yahoo.com/user_ad_feedback?source=150500004:FOOT2&.q28=mail&.q26="+ADFadids; w=window.open(l,"AdFeedbackWin","toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable,location=no,height=400,width=640"); }

Upvote 0