Lord Of The Rings Quest To Save The World

J

jesusfreak4888

This thread is going to be saving the earth you need to have armor from the store if you want to know what would be the best PL me we need as many people as we can get it will be great right now i am making the map this isnt gonna be exactly like LOTR no gondor or rohan just america but the bad things will still be the orcks there are millions of them we also each member has 1,000,000 lifes so as we go you have to get killed a couple times and keep track of the amount of times but that is the least important thing right now. Now come swear your oat to the king of the world LOL its me. cause i started this but this is to save the world and CF now come let us fight (in the name of Jesus Christ):D starting soon but post if you gonna join.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.