Looking to hire a PHP Programmer for online notebook

phy54

Mar 17, 2007
✟7,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I want to be able to put and organize my notes online. I've looked at few different CMS's like mediawiki and I don't think that's the best route.

I want to be able to input quotes, articles, and notes on audio, video, books, and the Bible. I want to be able to sort by keywords, topic, people (who said/wrote it)

If you have experience in PHP programming, let me know and I'll pm or email you the graphics I have since I can't post links on here yet.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounding like quite a project.

Bit of PHP & Database programing required for this one.

1) Do you have a hosting provider already, and do they give you a database ?
2) Hire implies there might be payment involved.
3) I'd like to know more about this project if possible. I've done back end programing for my company site allowing customers to upload there digital assets for quoting, I also did a bible search for my personal site. (Check the bottom of my CF Page )

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,252.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I run a Christian Website business called Enterus. We have a lot of PHP experience. Check out our Website How much does a website cost at Enterus for pricing. If you are interested in our services let me know and I will see what we can do for you.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've thought about developing this professionally. I wouldn't mind getting all your requirements and start developing this.
It's been 5 years almost. If he were serious, he'd probably already have it done by now.

Upvote 0