Pacific Northwest, Washington
✟15,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm begining to learn German and was wondering if anyone would be interested in being my penpal. I would only need an e-mail once a week. All your e-mails could be simple chat. I'm not advanced. I will also reply in German and you can correct my errors (which will probably be many)and answer any questions I have. I have a translator and I am trying to get familar with German. So If someone could pm me about it it would be great. Thanks!

uschi_yoshi

Resistance is Futile,... You will be assimilated!
Apr 20, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟317.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Into_the_light said:
I'm begining to learn German and was wondering if anyone would be interested in being my penpal. I would only need an e-mail once a week. All your e-mails could be simple chat. I'm not advanced. I will also reply in German and you can correct my errors (which will probably be many)and answer any questions I have. I have a translator and I am trying to get familar with German. So If someone could pm me about it it would be great. Thanks!

how much german have you taken in High school? I took 3 years of it, would have been more, but there were schedule conflicts. Do you need an actual person that lives in Germany, or could if be someone that knows some German too, but lives in America?

Upvote 0