• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

TamarahDavis

Apr 13, 2016
DFW
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am looking for help for my mother, a strong Christian woman who has helped so many others. Her husband has developed a drug addiction and abandoned their house, leaving his son from a previous marriage behind for her to take care of. He just left, refuses to pay bills and has left her facing eviction, car repossession and the threat of her utilities cut off.

My husband and I are have done all we can but we can only do so much, I am a stay at home mom with two kids. I have prayed and trusted and I believe God will provide.

<Staff Edit> your prayers for her would mean the world to me. Thanks in advance & God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for your mother, friend, and hope God will bring blessings and a path for her to go on well. Her local church fellowship may not be aware of her need, so it could be shared with them. There may also be some non-profit agencies in her area who can provide some care and practical guidance. Look up always, for God cares!

Upvote 0