• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

looking for friends who are also schizophrenic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lutherangerman

Jan 30, 2009
Eppendorf, Germany
✟17,788.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask, is there anyone on this forum who would like to be an email pal? Or chat buddy?

I really miss christian friends these days. People to talk to. I live in a small village in rural germany, and though there are some christians here they all seem to lead their own lives and somehow I don't get to be very close to them. I have no real life christian friends, and that really sucks.

But then I thought, maybe I could find some friends online. I mean real friends whom I could get to know a little, and who would get to know me.

I think I'm a fairly good talker and listener. I also respect privacy and such stuff. I'm just a sinner too, but I know what love is.

My email is daniel-neubacher dot t-online dot de . I also have Yahoo Messenger and ICQ, but I don't use these much these days.

bye for now,

Daniel

lotuseskimo

Apr 12, 2008
U.S.
Visit site
✟17,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would totally pal up with you if we were both boys or both girls, I don't like to make my fiance uneasy by coresponding with men to much online, but we can exchange a few letters here on Christian forums every once and awhile, thatd be cool, I really wish I had a chick friend to get to know well and Christian with schizophrenia to. This is a great site connecting Christians. So keep looking, you'll find somebody you can really pal up with, Ive been on this site for quite awhile, and really when I least expected it I made good friends, it's so nice here cause you now the people you meet live lives for the Lord.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

I just wanted to ask, is there anyone on this forum who would like to be an email pal? Or chat buddy?

I really miss christian friends these days. People to talk to. I live in a small village in rural germany, and though there are some christians here they all seem to lead their own lives and somehow I don't get to be very close to them. I have no real life christian friends, and that really sucks.

But then I thought, maybe I could find some friends online. I mean real friends whom I could get to know a little, and who would get to know me.

I think I'm a fairly good talker and listener. I also respect privacy and such stuff. I'm just a sinner too, but I know what love is.

My email is daniel-neubacher dot t-online dot de . I also have Yahoo Messenger and ICQ, but I don't use these much these days.

bye for now,

Daniel

Hi Daniel I love to communicate with you online. Sorry I didn't respond earlier I have been busy the last few months or so, especially the last weeks. But not to busy to chat with you my friend.

I'm Schizo affective with a severe dose of schizophrenia.

I have been a sinner all my life but have learned and am learning to love the Lord, myself and my neighbour - He is great!

Pleased to get to know you brother.

Psalm 119

Gerry

Upvote 0

lotuseskimo

Apr 12, 2008
U.S.
Visit site
✟17,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
luther I have a curous question for you being above intellagance, me and my fiance are just above average, and we get fustrated some days cause other people seem slower, and we get anziety being around people, like in this mall there is a rasiling along dividing a drop from off the railing and we get angziety cause we get to thinking someone mindless is going to accedently shove us off, by accident, do you ever feel fustrated with others?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.