Jun 2, 2007
Rotherham
✟550.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

My wife is working in Manchester during the week, though we live near Sheffield, so she commutes at the weekend. We have no friends or family in the area so she's currently staying with a friend-of-the-family. We have recently become reformed and thus moved from a Pentecostal church to a Presbyterian church in Sheffield so we have a home church for the Lord's day. However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone from a reformed church in Manchester with whom my wife could make friends, hang out, have fellowship, as she's feeling lonely over there. Let me know the name of the church and when there's a midweek service or something she can go to to get to know them.

Reactions: Esdra

Xynthia Psalm

Apr 13, 2017
Manchester
✟15,213.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

My wife is working in Manchester during the week, though we live near Sheffield, so she commutes at the weekend. We have no friends or family in the area so she's currently staying with a friend-of-the-family. We have recently become reformed and thus moved from a Pentecostal church to a Presbyterian church in Sheffield so we have a home church for the Lord's day. However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone from a reformed church in Manchester with whom my wife could make friends, hang out, have fellowship, as she's feeling lonely over there. Let me know the name of the church and when there's a midweek service or something she can go to to get to know them.

Hello!

We'd love to invite your wife to our church.

It's in Manchester, Reddish area.

We are Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ.

Upvote 0

NJA

Jan 9, 2004
Near London
Visit site
✟48,657.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ.

But KingNoz said "We have recently become reformed and thus moved from a Pentecostal church to a Presbyterian church", so they have rejected Pentecostalism in favour of Presbyterianism.

Upvote 0