✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello again, second post today.

I was just wondering if there is any fellow Christians, real Christians who love Jesus and want to pursue Him everyday, who live in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia? If so are there any good churches, or any bible groups which I can attend? Im looking for fellowship, and real friendship.

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm halfway around the world from you, and at least half a lifetime, as a grandfather for 20+ years. I did read a little bit about the Gold Coast area, and my prayers are with you that you can find good Christian fellowship there.

I stumbled across Newlife Church at church.nu, so I read a bit about them. In general, small churches really can't tell you where their heart is in a web page, and large churches can sound good without being really committed to Christ, but I at least see favorable signs there. They are quite mission oriented, planting two other churches so far, and with substantial outreaches to the local community.

Newlife Church is associated with a group that is more formal than I'm comfortable with, but they do seem to be pretty evangelical. They are in Robina, so if that's near you it may well be worthwhile to visit them.

May God bless you in your search for fellowship. My prayers are with you.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
check out the christianityexplored web site. It has churches in just about every country.
That is one place otherwise type church and your town into google and visit each church's web site that it finds.
or ask your current minister for churches you could visit.

Upvote 0