amsterdam
✟20,644.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, as I have said now to numerous people, I'm interested in differing worldviews. Religion never crossed my mind in my youth but has become an interesting topic to me in my twiglet years ;)

That's nice, I hope you will find fuel for your curiosity :)

Upvote 0

SeraTaru

Dec 5, 2017
Belfast
✟16,390.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey everybody,

I'm from Amsterdam and a 21 year old student. I come from a muslim background and decided to accept Jesus as my lord and saviour. I don't know any christians and I miss being able to talk to someone who shares the same beliefs about religion. I would love to have whatsapp contact with a fellow brother/sister in christ!

Let me know if you are interested ^^

FANTASTIC! Well done!!!!

Upvote 0

Riet

Dec 13, 2017
Leuveb
✟7,901.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hey!

Ik dacht dat het misschien leuk zou zijnnom in het Nederlands te reageren, ik ben van België en ben super nieuw in mijn geloof. Ik ben wel altijd naar een katholieke school geweest en kreeg godsdienstlessen maar ik geloofde niet in Jezus of God. Recent begon ik de bijbel te lezen en wil graag meer te weten komen over het christendom Niemand in mijn omgeving is gelovig...

Groetjes
Riet

Upvote 0

ShantoM

Oct 13, 2018
Kuwait
✟15,202.00
Country
Kuwait
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear all,
Praise the Lord.

I have made a whatsapp group for all those who want to share faith and spiritual life. This will be a place where we canpray for each other and grow stronger together like a tree that can bear many variety of fruits...
+96569617169

Thank you
God bless you.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,066.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I am closing this thread as it is an Introduction started by Naexx in Dec 2017 . The last post made on the thread was also in December 2017 until ShantoM posted today.

I would invite ShantoM to start his own Introduction thread - telling us a little about himself and why he has come here.

Welcome to CF Shantou :wave:

Anhelyna - Senior Ambassador Member

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.