Looking for a church in the Cambridge (UK), Bury St Edmunds(UK) area.

anx66

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2016
Haverhill
✟53,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi there,

I'm looking for a church in my area in the UK. I'm looking for a church that preaches the undiluted word of God. I have reservations about going to the churches in my area, for various reasons, and I'm therefore prepared to move to a church wider afield. The first church I went to was a Charismatic Baptist church, to which I had to travel a fare distance.

Look forward to any advice
christian love
anx66

anx66

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2016
Haverhill
✟53,564.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi there,

I'm looking for a church in the wider area around my location. I'm looking for a church that preaches the undiluted word of God. I have reservations about going to the churches in my area, for various reasons, and I'm therefore prepared to move to a church wider afield. The first church I went to was a Charismatic Baptist church, to which I had to travel a fare distance.

Look forward to any advice
christian love
anx66

Upvote 0

Daniel9v9

Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Site Supporter
Jun 5, 2016
London
Visit site
✟403,621.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
For charismatic churches, I believe you can find Hillsong and C3 in Cambridge. I'm not sure about Bury St Edmunds, unfortunately. Perhaps there's something in the HTB network? They would probably be the most vibrant churches I can think of.

Apologies if you already know about this church, but giving it a quick search I found Christ Church Moreton Hall which seems to be a charismatic inter-denominational church. Perhaps not as youthful as the above, but see what you think: Christ Church Moreton Hall

Hope you find a good home :)

Upvote 0