Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:clap: You guys remember me kinda whining a few weeks ago about working out of town? Guess what God did for us! I was working around Wichita Kansas and had finally had enough of being away from my family so I started praying for God to make a way that I could work closer to home before I totally lost it. At the same time my wife (and I think she said the kids) were praying in West Virginia for the same thing. It just took a couple of minutes and the phone rang, my brother was calling to check up on me and just happened to mention that they were needing boilermakers at the power plant he was working at. I get tickled just telling this, I don't have the normal 4 or 8 week shut down, I'm working about 75 miles from the house for 18 to 24 months! God is so good! I just had to tell someone before I blew a gasket, He's an awesome God!:clap:

Reactions: meganahan

meganahan

Apr 11, 2006
Texas
✟16,035.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
lookin4acity said:
:clap: You guys remember me kinda whining a few weeks ago about working out of town? Guess what God did for us! I was working around Wichita Kansas and had finally had enough of being away from my family so I started praying for God to make a way that I could work closer to home before I totally lost it. At the same time my wife (and I think she said the kids) were praying in West Virginia for the same thing. It just took a couple of minutes and the phone rang, my brother was calling to check up on me and just happened to mention that they were needing boilermakers at the power plant he was working at. I get tickled just telling this, I don't have the normal 4 or 8 week shut down, I'm working about 75 miles from the house for 18 to 24 months! God is so good! I just had to tell someone before I blew a gasket, He's an awesome God!:clap:
I am so happy for you. It's hard for families to be apart for a long time. Many, many families manage, but it just doesn't seem ideal to me.

Prayer is amazing.

Upvote 0