Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

We see this all so often in San Diego County.
Please help us to remove -- PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!
M-Bob
What makes her think that Mexico will put or keep them in prison or our say so?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What makes her think that Mexico will put or keep them in prison or our say so?

You can wait in prison two or three years before being sentenced.

They hate perves down there.

M-Bob

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
✟18,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They haven't discouraged him very much. When they deported him they should have told him if he returns his penis will get cut off. And when he came back, do it. Then put him in jail.

Yeah, I'm sure promoting a mutilation policy will go really far in spreading the Word.

• Winner
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I'm sure promoting a mutilation policy will go really far in spreading the Word.

Actually, in the days in which the Bible was written the man probably would have been hung.

I would not stop such an action.

M-Bob

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
✟18,712.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, in the days in which the Bible was written the man probably would have been hung.

I would not stop such an action.

M-Bob

I'd like to think we've moved past summary execution. At the very least it removes the chance for repentance, unless you believe in the possibility of repentance in the afterlife. I also don't find any basis in Christ's teachings that execution or maiming is an appropriate response to sin.

Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What we've been doing so far, how has it worked? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is foolishness. In all the NT writings I see no place where crucifixion is explicitly condemned. Execution was expected. No mention of the wrongness of JTB's or Paul's beheadings. I am not saying to go back to all that, but whatever consequences these criminals are experiencing it is obviously no deterrent to their behavior.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am not saying to go back to all that, but whatever consequences these criminals are experiencing it is obviously no deterrent to their behavior.

Exactly -- what we have been doing is not enough!
Time to wake up America -- before you have given your Country away to the bad ones here illegally.

Make America Great Again -- question -- what's wrong with that?

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And any other of these criminal gang members here illegally, if they are found guilty of a violent crime, take both index fingers off. Makes it harder to pull the trigger. And when they get out of jail, deport them and tell them if they ever come back it will be both thumbs gone. Then deport them again.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And any other of these criminal gang members here illegally, if they are found guilty of a violent crime, take both index fingers off. Makes it harder to pull the trigger. And when they get out of jail, deport them and tell them if they ever come back it will be both thumbs gone. Then deport them again.

If according to the book of Romans we made that the Law of the land -- I see nothing wrong with the above.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,783,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The only way we can deal with someone like that is to put them in prison ourselves. We can't depend on other countries to do that.

As to the violence and mutilation espoused here, we do not need to lower ourselves to the level of the ungodly and those without Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the state will do what it does and the church is not in the business of civil punishment, but the next time a school kid is killed by a violent gang, I do not intend to go to the funeral and explain to the mourners why my love for Jesus makes these tragedies necessary. But you can.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,783,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is not appropriate or correct to say that to the mourners. The tragedy is not necessary and that was not said.
Amazing the leaps in thought people go through.

What needs to happen is the capture and legal prosecution and sentencing of the criminals under the laws of the land. Cutting off index fingers is just mutilation. Mutilation and castration is what I would expect of a godless group. We can hold to a standard of conduct that is higher and more Biblical as one under the law of faith in Christ Jesus.

What we've been doing so far, how has it worked? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is foolishness. In all the NT writings I see no place where crucifixion is explicitly condemned. Execution was expected. No mention of the wrongness of JTB's or Paul's beheadings. I am not saying to go back to all that, but whatever consequences these criminals are experiencing it is obviously no deterrent to their behavior.
Paul was beheaded by the godless. He was martyred like others for his faith in Christ. The early Christians did not advocate revenge. Crucifixion was not praised but recognized as what a godless society did - and used by God to accomplish His plan for the salvation of the world.

The Bible doesn't say to go out in the world and do these things, to be like the world.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,783,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
FIC
I would love to agree with you 100%. Problem is, it doesn't work.
There will be, unfortunately, crime and sin until the end of the age, til the Second Coming.

We need to chose how we conduct ourselves and what standard we will live by. In the dark/middle ages, burning people at the stake seemed just, but history remembers that badly. Same with the way the Salem witch trials went - that seemed just at the time to those who pushed it. Again, history remembers it badly.

I am not saying there shouldn't be justice, or punishment as decided by the state in a legal manner. But that punishment reflects on us as well as them.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Rom 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone.

Upvote 0