Look out, take heed "at what" and "how" your eyes see the circumstances around you

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Look out, take heed "at what" and "how" your eyes see the circumstances around you:

• “Till the LORD look down, and behold from heaven. Mine eye affects mine heart because of all the daughters of my city.” (Lamentations 3.50,51).

Although it is important to keep close tabs on people around us (chiefly our family), we need to fix our eyes in the Creator (Hebrews 12.1,2). When the predicaments arise, our tendency is to think that Jesus is far off and lackadaisical, but it is the opposite: the struggles and tribulations are the proof that Jesus is look on us as His children (Hebrews 12.5-8).

Remember what Jesus said:

• “Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away. And *every one that bears fruit, He prunes* it so that it may bring forth more fruit.” (John 15.2).

Only fruitful branch is pruned. Nevertheless, when we are being pruned, the Pruner is very close to us in order to prune correctly and give us the necessary treatment. The problem is that we don’t wait for Jesus’ solace and touch.

See, for instance this excerpt:

• “And He came to Bethsaida. And they brought a blind man to Him and begged Him to touch him. And He took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. And when He had spat on his eyes and had put His hands on him, He asked Him if he saw anything. And he looked up and said, I see men as trees, walking. And after that He put His hands again on his eyes and made him look up. And he was restored and saw all clearly.” (Mark 8.22-25).

If the man had received only one touch of Jesus, his restauration would be partial. Many times we don’t rest and wait in Jesus all the necessary time in order to receive all this consolation and help (Psalms 46.1; 2Corinthians 1.3-5). The cares of the life, in a surreptitious way, stifle our elation of keeping in touch with Christ, such as succeeded with Martha (Luke 10.38-42).

So, watch over your eyes so that they don’t infuse within you bad feelings (Matthew 6.22,23; Luke 11.33-36). After all, we reap what we sow (Galatians 6.7-9), and we sow only the seed which we allow that is put inside us (Proverbs 4.23). Have a nice week, fraught of the solace and assistance of Christ Jesus.