Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,901.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Again, our Lord Jesus Christ delivers us from this present evil AGE (not “world” but “age”) that we are currently living in.

Gal 1:3-5
(3) Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
(4) Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world (AGE), according to the will of God and our Father:
(5) To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

How are we delivered?

By our FAITH in Him who gave Himself for our sins.

Whosoever shall believe into Him should not perish (mortal death) but shall have an AGE-LASTING life through this present evil age. The just shall LIVE by faith in Him as we shall not die mortally.

This mortal body will continue to live by our faith INTO Him. It is a point to be reached at the very end of this age (at the last trump) where our mortal bodies will put on His immortal. Our surviving mortal bodies will be “changed” …fashioned like His glorious body.

John 3:15-16
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal (AGE-LASTING) life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting (AGE-LASTING) life.

This age-lasting life concept is highlighted by the life of Caleb who was kept by the LORD as the children of Israel wandered in the desert. The LORD (as He promised) kept Caleb alive for the 40 years in the desert.

Jos 14:10-11 KJV
(10) And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these forty and five years, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses, while the children of Israel wandered in the wilderness: and now, lo, I am this day fourscore and five years old.
(11) As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in.

We have the same PROMISE….the promise of an age-lasting life in this “desert”….this present evil age that we are living in. But we must have FAITH in this.

1Jn 2:25-26
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal (AGE-LASTING) life.

Those who seduce us are preaching “another gospel” and not the good news of an age-lasting life to be had in this present age. The gospel is hid from their understanding. They perish in the mortal bodies in the “desert” without any understanding of the true gospel…the true good news of our salvation.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

Caleb had “another spirit” with him….the spirit of faith.

Num 14:23-24 KJV
(23) Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:
(24) But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

2Co 4:13 KJV
(13) We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak
;

Caleb and Joshua continued to live in the desert to enter into the promised land while the unbelievers died in the desert. Their “carcasses” fell in the wilderness because of sin.

Today, our mortal bodies “fall” in death in this present evil age (the “desert”) because of sins. We "perish" in our mortal bodies under the wrath of God.

The children of Israel could not enter into the promised land because of their unbelief…nor can we continue to live in this age and enter into the coming age where we shall inherit this earth if we do not believe.

Heb 3:16-19 KJV
(16) For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
(17) But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

(18) And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
(19) So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

But Caleb believed and LIVED.. He had "eternal life" ....an age-lasting life so-to-speak.

Num 14:38 KJV
(38) But Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of the men that went to search the land, lived still.

Num 26:65 KJV
(65) For the LORD had said of them, They shall surely die in the wilderness. And there was not left a man of them, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

Even though He saves us out of land of "Egypt"...the world...we are mortally destroyed if we do not believe....not following Him wholly. We must not listen to those men who have crept in unawares and are deceiving us away from the true good news. They have no understanding of the gospel of our salvation. They are denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Num 32:11-12 KJV
(11) Surely none of the men that came up out of Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob; because they have not wholly followed me:
(12) Save Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite, and Joshua the son of Nun: for they have wholly followed the LORD.

Jud 1:4-5 KJV
(4) For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
(5) I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.