Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes we find ourselves being confused.
The Father of all lies will yell, thats who is causing your troubles.
Our so called right to be angry with a person whom we belive is harrassing us , is nothing but flesh and pride.
I am not talking about the obvious horrific deeds we see in this world.
I am speaking of a delusion sent by the evil that roams in our own backyards.
I will be frank, since my new neighbors were not the type to warm up to people, and they are concerned about their property line, they had to be the ones reporting me to the HOA.

I was indeed angry one night , I believed the destroyed a turtle nest.
Now I thought I must be on Gods side now for sure.
Wrong and Wrong again.
As I went out my door hoping they would be in their yard, I had every intention of telling them how Wrong they were.
Then I heard a familiar voice, I knew it was the Holy Spirit speaking to me.
He said Wait.
Thats all, and frankly when I here his voice I listen.
It turned out the next day I walked over and spoke to my neighbor, who did not like the new rules our HOA ,
was trying to implement either, no the Turtle was long gone, and our conversation ended with a hand shake with God Bless you.
As far as the harrassment?
Well that came from people who are my friends on the board of the kangaroo court.
People who were so glad to know us when they moved in, and all smiles.
I'm praying about this whole mess, because it does cause me a problem, yet I know my problem has been solved already.
My bigger problem was not seeking Gods wisdom in all things.
Praise God for His still small voice, and one word that saved a lot of grief.
So Listen and Learn the Grace of who first loved us.

This may seem like a post that you may pass off as too common.
None of us are immune to the twists and turns of the devil.
We need to always seek our Lord in the simplest of things, it is the little Foxes that spoil the vine.
God Bless

Reactions: PastorMike

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Good post.
---
Spiritual discernment & wisdom are much needed..nowadays.

Well unfortunately someone is lying.
The head of the H.O.A. said it was the Neighbors who complained.
I am Thankful for God's discernment in this.
I am at peace with the whole mess, and I know The good Lord will deliver us from harm.

Reactions: PastorMike
Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Spiritual discernment & wisdom are much needed..nowadays.
Why is it that whenever i post scripture from the Acts Of The Apostles in a CF forum it can't be opened; whereas when posting scripture from any of the other 65 Books of the Holy Bible they can be opened ?

For example Acts 1:6-8 (or any scripture in Acts). Could someone else post Acts 1:6-8 and see if it can be opened ... maybe it's just my Chromebook that forbids the opening of scripture from the Book of "Acts".

This is nothing new as i've noticed it for several years (ever since i've posted on CF) using my Chromebook. Anyone know why the Book of "Acts" has been singled out as not being able to click on and open scripture (e.g. Acts 1:6-8) when posting His Word from the Acts Of The Apostles (John 1:1-3 and John 1:14) at: www.christianforums.com ... is it my Chromebook or the CF website itself ??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why is it that whenever i post scripture from the Acts Of The Apostles in a CF forum it can't be opened; whereas when posting scripture from any of the other 65 Books of the Holy Bible they can be opened ?

For example Acts 1:6-8 (or any scripture in Acts). Could someone else post Acts 1:6-8 and see if it can be opened ... maybe it's just my Chromebook that forbids the opening of scripture from the Book of "Acts".

This is nothing new as i've noticed it for several years (ever since i've posted on CF) using my Chromebook. Anyone know why the Book of "Acts" has been singled out as not being able to click on and open scripture (e.g. Acts 1:6-8) when posting His Word from the Acts Of The Apostles (John 1:1-3 and John 1:14) at: www.christianforums.com ... is it my Chromebook or the CF website itself ??

Acts 1:6-8

Upvote 0

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Acts 1:6-8

Acts of the Apostles 1:6-8

Just realized that you have to write out the full book title, which is Acts of the Apostles. Weird. You should post a suggestion to allow it to just be Acts, which is the common name for it.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I have learned to live next to my new neighbors.
They Shun me and others because we did not obey their orders to start clearing into Wetland area.
I Have forgiven them, but do not know if the Wild Life Officers. Will.
The officers inspect the area for Fruit Flys two times a year.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes I indeed told a member of the house that the Wildlife officials visit two times a year.
Two days ago they cleared even deeper into the preserve, looking right at me as if they do not care.
God has taught me to be wise as a Serpent, and harmless as a Dove.
As for my property it belongs to the Lord.

This is odd though, at the beginning of the woods I have a huge oak tree.
When they moved in I heard a humming sound, and my beautiful
Tree split in two!
It was astounding the loud crack , and a giant hunk of tree crashing to the ground.
I had never thought of that until now.
It was not diseased, it just split with healthy wood showing in its side.

Upvote 0