Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's almost the only kind of shadow I use anymore because it stays on ALL day. I have Clinique, Maybeline (don't recommend), Mary Kay and Avon. It's in a tube, you put a tiny bit on your fingertip and spread it over your lid to your brow. I use a pearl color daily then use whatever eye liner on my lid I decide for the day and mascara. You could also use regular powder shadow on top in your crease and on your eye lid. If you don't have it yet, get it! http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZZzebXXX

Upvote 0

Jesus-is-the-1

Got no doubt, boss
Dec 5, 2003
Florida
✟15,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have to take a trip to the Clinique counter soon, so I will be getting some!:) I realized after I read the first response that I have seen the little tubes at the Clinique counters, but never picked it up to look at it! Now I will!:) Thanks!

Upvote 0

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus-is-the-1 said:
I have to take a trip to the Clinique counter soon, so I will be getting some!:) I realized after I read the first response that I have seen the little tubes at the Clinique counters, but never picked it up to look at it! Now I will!:) Thanks!
Melissa,
If you know of an Avon rep near you it's on sale in the clearance brochure for $2.99. I think there are 5 or 6 colors available.

You can also check the Clinique website to see the next time they're going to have a gift with purchase special in your area. :thumbsup: I LOVE to buy then (Don't tell anyone - because I'm an Avon rep!!) so I can try all the new stuff for nothing! OH! If you're hitting the Clinique counter also check out their Touch Base for Eyes - It's amazing. It comes in MANY colors, it's soft, it comes in a little bitty compact, and you put it on with your fingertip. It will stay on for 24 hours - I swear! I think it's about $12? You can use it as a base for powder shadow or alone. I couldn't tell you which I like better, the touch base or liquid. But you should def. have one or the other in your make up bag.

Upvote 0

Jesus-is-the-1

Got no doubt, boss
Dec 5, 2003
Florida
✟15,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LynnMcG said:
Melissa,
If you know of an Avon rep near you it's on sale in the clearance brochure for $2.99. I think there are 5 or 6 colors available.

You can also check the Clinique website to see the next time they're going to have a gift with purchase special in your area. :thumbsup: I LOVE to buy then (Don't tell anyone - because I'm an Avon rep!!) so I can try all the new stuff for nothing! OH! If you're hitting the Clinique counter also check out their Touch Base for Eyes - It's amazing. It comes in MANY colors, it's soft, it comes in a little bitty compact, and you put it on with your fingertip. It will stay on for 24 hours - I swear! I think it's about $12? You can use it as a base for powder shadow or alone. I couldn't tell you which I like better, the touch base or liquid. But you should def. have one or the other in your make up bag.
Cool, thanks, Lynn! I have a friend that sells Avon, so I'll look at her book. I will also try Clinique too b/c I love their products. I have been using touch base for eyes for quite a while now. I have 3 of their colors! I. LOVE. IT.:) :D :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

holyroller2005

Jun 30, 2004
✟452.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Most definetly. I use and absolutely love liquid eyeshadows from Avon or anywhere else. They stay on all day long and stay as beautiful as when you first put it on but of course that may have alot to do with the fact that its Avon products too. Just try liqiud eyeshadow until you find one you like. But I love it and you probably will too.:wave:

Upvote 0