Not open for further replies.

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Yes. And the chance of death from getting hit by a bus is greater than the chance of death from getting hit by a car. But that doesn't mean I go out looking for cars to get hit by so as not to get hit by a bus. If you don't catch the flu, and don't get the vaccine, you're obviously in the safest position of all.

I don't know of anyone who goes out looking for the flu virus either....

The only way to guarantee that you don't get the flu is to never touch your mouth...with anything not perfectly sterile, and stop inhaling. Good luck with that. ;)

Most my new moms weren't really trying to get pregnant either.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When the day arrives that I am blessed with a pregnancy, I will take care of myself as best as I can. I would rather take my chances with the flu than get a vaccine. My mother said she was never more healthy than when she was expecting. Her hair was full, her nails were strong, she felt fantastic and her body worked the way it was supposed to. (She has asthma and never had to use her inhalers in any pregnancy.) You cannot inject health. The flu vaccine is just not worth the risk. Every year it's the best guess scenario.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You cannot inject health.
Right - tell that to the diabetics T1 or those with a bacterial sepsis. Sometimes, you can "inject health".

• Winner
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.