• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Like it's comforting if God didn't exist

Discussion in 'Struggles by Non-Christians' started by VCR-2000, Apr 22, 2019.

1. VCR-2000

VCR-2000 Member

+52
    United States
    Deist
    Single
    US-Others
    I am mad at God and mad at the most wicked people of this world who want to enforce hell and destruction on the rest of us as a society, especially the big guys up at the top of the power ranks. They also get a free pass when wanting control over others and those who believe in faith don't because they are the only ones instructed to be disciplined. The wicked have all the resources they can have to use against us. I frequently have difficulty articulating this frustrating using words.

I'm only speaking up and calling things what they are. Everyone is afraid to fall out of accepting God and are afraid to speak out about injustice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,268
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    PM me anytime K...?

God Bless!

3. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,828
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    You have identified yourself as a Deist. A Deist is a person who believes that God exists but He has no part in the development of mankind. He is an uninvolved observer while mankind continues on its own path and in its own way.

If you are asking the question, "Why doesn't God do something about the wickedness in the world?" as if you are expecting that He should, then you would be denying your own religious position of being a Deist. If evidence emerges that God does intervene in the affairs of mankind, then you would have to abandon your Deist view, because you cannot remain one and accept the evidence of God's involvement with mankind.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,268
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Oh, and your title, when did you think life was all about comfort, or being comforted, or feeling comfortable anyway...?

Anyway, PM me anytime, K...?

God Bless!

5. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Repartee Animal Supporter

+1,795
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    What are you hoping that a forum full of Christians can do for you?

6. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,828
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    What he doesn't realise that he has exposed himself to a whole lot of committed Christians whose God hears and answers their prayers! When the Holy Spirit gets on his case, there is no escaping Him! :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,701
    Christian
    Single
    But only for a very short time.

We speak out about injustice...I'd dare say most everyone here does. As far as not accepting God, of course I'm afraid, you were the one talking about Hell, why wouldn't I be afraid?

8. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+4,708
    Christian
    Married
    The trouble is God is not listened to down here that is why the wicked can do the things they do. The truth has been replaced by lies how can we hear or see God when we don't adhere to His truth?

So yes i understand how it feels to be mad at God but God is innocent of any wrong doing, its people who do the wrong doing. Its people who don't love or heed God's voice.

God suffers the biggest injustice of them all - His creatures reject Him as their Creator and kill others and destroy His Creation and then get Him blamed for it.

But Jesus shows us that God is innocent of any crime instead of being angry at Him we best love Him for giving us Jesus Christ.

9. VCR-2000

VCR-2000 Member

+52
    United States
    Deist
    Single
    US-Others
    I know, but I can't change my identification here for some reason.

10. VCR-2000

VCR-2000 Member

+52
    United States
    Deist
    Single
    US-Others
    I wish I can still carve out my own piece of society that didn't get encroached by the such dark things that reached most other areas of the world.

I just want to be heard at least.

11. com7fy8

com7fy8 Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,844
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    God's word says,

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

So, God agrees that leaders need to lead by example.

And to me Hebrews 13:17 means how we need to obey whoever is trusted by God to lead us by example. So, in case anyone is what you call "faithful", but the person is submitting to an evil leader, this is wrong.

1 Timothy 3:1-10

12. Jonathan Mathews

Jonathan Mathews Well-Known Member

+427
    Christian
    Single
    The Lord of Heaven and Earth is different from the "god of this world". For the time being, God has given all men the choice of who to follow.... Jesus Christ or Satan. Life and Death. He is patiently giving men time to repent. But the Day is coming when He will judge the world. All Judgement in heaven have been given by God to Jesus Christ (John 5:22) and in God's time, His Justice will roll (Amos 5:24).

13. VCR-2000

VCR-2000 Member

+52
    United States
    Deist
    Single
    US-Others
    It's funny how we only have two choices, there isn't a middle option. And the "freedom" is only designed to be temporary. It sounds like something else than "free will". My question is why does believing in that make you so happy?

14. Jonathan Mathews

Jonathan Mathews Well-Known Member

+427
    Christian
    Single
    Whoever sins is a slave to sin, and the wages of sin is Death. Freedom is a spirit.... God. When you're in God, you can do whatever you want without any negative consequences, because everything you want is Godly. And there is no corruption in God. No defilement. Everything is clean. Holy. And because of this, it's Eternal. To be in God.... for God's Spirit to be in you.... is real Freedom. Everything else is bondage to sin, decay, corruption and death. I am happy because because the Spirit of God is saving me from the sin in my flesh and saving me from this body of sin and death. I'm happy because I foresee the New heavens and earth that He said is coming, and because of the Perfect and Eternal Body He promised to give me in Paradise. I am happy because soon I will see Jesus Christ, who is my first love and I'll see the face of God my Father, face to face. I have this as a living Hope inside me, ever since I received the Holy Spirit and was Born of God at the age of 10.