Bethesda
✟29,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Keeping busy for the sake of keeping busy? Distracting yourself with mindless, meaningless entertainment and media brainwashing, that there's justice without God (court room shows, etc.), that it's glamorous to be a promiscuous, catty, high maintenance princess, and that we should spend, spend, spend?

Lifestyle Minimalism:

1. Contemplative prayer - The Jesus prayer works better than anything. Anything. For me at least. Replaces the thoughts and connects me to the Divine. Those intrusive thoughts are not of God. God revealed to me that it was not schizophrenia like the secular world said. It was just my pride: daydreaming about social validation and the Enemy tricking me into being verbally abused by the "voices."

2. Solitude - personally. I have been traumatized and am tired of being sabotaged. I don't know what's remotely special about me that causes me to attract jealousy?, harsh rebuke, and manipulation. I would love nothing more than to pray all day with the Lord, helping others online as the spirit moves me. That's my dream.

3. Cease striving, cease haste, drop ambition.

4. Bible, Christian TV, church.

5. Labor. Miserable hard working person vs. happy hippie? Honest days work for an honest days pay. (Thessalonians).

6. Silence. Any noise: does it improve upon the silence?

Just my ideas.

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟486,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love getting rid of clutter!

“Everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way.” 1 Corinthians 14:40 (NIV)

“All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.” 1 Corinthians 6:12 (NASB)

Upvote 0