Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's amazing how life has ups and downs. When flying face first to what seems like an end of doom, eventually there's a moment when it all goes up again. Even better is having been in the same seat experiencing it all before, knowing while life feels whelming you'll survive. Last couple days I've was tested in my faith, whether I'd continue to be hopefully and loving. Admittedly sometimes inside and outside I wasn't my best. Yet I was able God willing to overcome what could been my worse, also having the Lord in mind quickly restraining myself.

Thank Jesus for his life he gave to God and for us. It's his way of understanding our selves which more times than I can remember has brought me from the edge of self-destruction. But the times I do remember helped me to endure through the down before the joyful upturn. Another praise for the Lord is his call to us, not only coming to him but sharing our lives with others. One man at work today made the difference for me. I believe God knew how low I been feeling and through him I had the friend who was needed most. People are put in the world for this purpose to make a meaningful difference in each other's lives.

So praise the Lord for everything and everyone, may I remember to be thankful for all I have knowing in the end it'll all be for the good of God!

• Friendly
Reactions: Willing-heart

Willing-heart

In Christ Alone.
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2017
Gloucester
Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whether you know it or not, you talk to yourself. We all talk to ourselves, it doesn't make you crazy. It is better that you talk to yourself than let your circumstances talk to you, it is better for your mind to speak to your emotions instead of the other way around. It is better for you to preach to yourself than let the evil one do it. So what do you say to yourself when you speak to yourself? The best example is from David. In Psalm 42 he said to himself, why are you downcast oh my soul? Put your hope in God. For I will yet praise him, my saviour. Psalms 42 & 43 is said to be the biblical cure for emotional depression. The psalmist in Psalms chapter 42 and 43 was also going through one of those times, and thankfully he opened up his heart to show us the best way to deal with those times of discouragement and despair.

From Despair to Joy

Upvote 0