Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You didn’t sin by getting this vaccine. Don’t let that bug you. A lot of people genuinely thought it would help, and got it for good reasons.

Oh I'm not worried about it for that reason, I'm worried that when a better product like Novavax hits the market, that I won't be able to get the product that actually protects me. I definitely don't think it's the MotB or anything.

The upside to getting it was that McDonalds is paying me an additional $50, probably on one of my next checks. They're requiring it for all workers so there are people at my store who are threatening to quit which means that we'll be even more understaffed.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm not worried about it for that reason, I'm worried that when a better product like Novavax hits the market, that I won't be able to get the product that actually protects me. I definitely don't think it's the MotB or anything.

The upside to getting it was that McDonalds is paying me an additional $50, probably on one of my next checks. They're requiring it for all workers so there are people at my store who are threatening to quit which means that we'll be even more understaffed.
I wish these things were *not* mandated. That’s really cheesing me off. I might wind up at McDonald’s, too. It’s not a bad job. Cool people. Free fries. Can’t beat that.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It’s not a bad job.

Not a bad job at all, it's just challenging. You have got to be quick like the dickens and aware of everything going on all the time because at least at our store, we're ranked against seventeen other stores in the area for our speed and we were in I think 2nd place today with our times in the green.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not a bad job at all, it's just challenging. You have got to be quick like the dickens and aware of everything going on all the time because at least at our store, we're ranked against seventeen other stores in the area for our speed and we were in I think 2nd place today with our times in the green.
That sounds really competitive. When I worked there, it was just fries, burgers, break. Soda, fries, McFish, break. Customer yelling at you, fries, burgers, go home.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When I worked there, it was just fries, burgers, break. Soda, fries, McFish, break. Customer yelling at you, fries, burgers, go home.

I work in Florida so I only get a half hour break per day, usually after the first 3.5 hours of my shift. I worked 7-3 today and then left and went to get a haircut. I am off tomorrow so I'm planning on sleeping in until 7:30

• Informative
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
c9542008f3308f8764b2f8316bb863bb09aea35a6da8edb89da298c3d3648fe9_1.jpg

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I work in Florida so I only get a half hour break per day, usually after the first 3.5 hours of my shift. I worked 7-3 today and then left and went to get a haircut. I am off tomorrow so I'm planning on sleeping in until 7:30
I think Federal law is something like a fifteen minute paid break somewhere in the first four hours, a half hour required unpaid break after six hours, and another fifteen minute paid break if you work eight hours.

• Agree
Upvote 0