Life Story - Now I can speak with demons, angels, and Gods (yes Gods with a plural s)

Ruzou

Jan 12, 2023
Thibodaux
✟16,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello my name is Yang and I wish to share with you some of the events that have occurred to me. I was born in China and I came over to the United States when I was three years old. At the age of eleven I got something called OCD. Its when you open a water bottle but something is a little off so you think your mom poisoned the water and you have to do a repeated action to fix it like screwing the bottle cap back on perfectly. You may step on a crack and this means you’ll be a loser forever so you have to rewalk over the same place and avoid the crack. Well I had this and it was physical rituals at first but then it evolved into mental rituals. I did so many mental rituals that it eventually gave me a nerve spasm. Basically, I thought too much. Now parts of my body are numb and my memory is a bit shot. When it got this bad I wanted to be a better person and so I converted to Christianity. I went all out and lost six years of my life right off the bat. I fell into masturbating because I read a book. Then, I lost another year of my life because I got angry at a nun. So seven years of my life were lost right off the bat. I continued though. I stuck with it, or in other words I kept doing my best at practicing the faith. Eventually, I read a book titled The Dialogue of St Catherine of Siena. This saint is a doctor of the Catholic Church. In other words her teachings are high and extraordinary. This book stirred the faith in me and rekindled my zeal for the faith. I eventually started doing God’s will (I tried to do his will). This got me into trouble with the police and I got sent to jail, mental institutions, and my name was in the newspaper as some mentally deranged delinquent. I pushed through all this and eventually I drew down the grace of miracles. According to my miracles I fixed ISIS, and I fixed North Korea (I don’t think I fixed either of them though.). I think the miraculous visions happened to spurn me on to keep doing God’s will or to show the love. Anyways the visions happened when I was 24 years old to 25 and 27 to 28. I am currently 28 years old. With the visions and voices at age 28 I discovered (I’m not 100% sure) that God used something called leeway. Basically you do a good deed and you earn leeway points. Leeway by definition is an allowable variation of freedom or tolerance. Well basically God did so many good deeds that he earned himself something called infinite leeway and he was using it to accord people heaven forever and hell forever. He created the human race, modern technology, the heavens and the earth with it (Leeway was eventually figured out to be a demonic spirit). According to my miracles, the Holy Spirit said he used leeway for one million years. Aside from this I also loved the Holy Spirit well and she took a risk (I can’t remember the exact details as I believe a demon has taken my memory). Now the whole host of heaven knows that there is not just one God but multiple Gods from other Universes or other infinities. If I remember correctly, the Holy Spirit thought there was something more and she and I took a risk. At first there was an old spirit of God looming around and then we met the Spirit of Truth and it continued from there. I can’t remember all the details as my memory is shot and a demon keeps taking it away. Anyways, that’s how we figured out there were multiple Gods. I can now speak to demons, angels and sometimes these Gods. What are your thoughts about this? Is it baloney? Am I just hallucinating? Or is it real and there are some heavy consequences that follow (as I believe though I’m not 100 percent sure, heaven is destroyed right now and the spirit realm is messed up.) Also if any helpful souls would like, could you share with me any groups you know that want to make the world a better place? I know the Culture Project is one. Basically, I’m looking for groups who want to make the world a better place.

YeshuaFollower

Veritas vos liberabit
Dec 6, 2022
eastern townships, Quebec
✟17,234.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello my name is Yang and I wish to share with you some of the events that have occurred to me. I was born in China and I came over to the United States when I was three years old. At the age of eleven I got something called OCD. Its when you open a water bottle but something is a little off so you think your mom poisoned the water and you have to do a repeated action to fix it like screwing the bottle cap back on perfectly. You may step on a crack and this means you’ll be a loser forever so you have to rewalk over the same place and avoid the crack. Well I had this and it was physical rituals at first but then it evolved into mental rituals. I did so many mental rituals that it eventually gave me a nerve spasm. Basically, I thought too much. Now parts of my body are numb and my memory is a bit shot. When it got this bad I wanted to be a better person and so I converted to Christianity. I went all out and lost six years of my life right off the bat. I fell into masturbating because I read a book. Then, I lost another year of my life because I got angry at a nun. So seven years of my life were lost right off the bat. I continued though. I stuck with it, or in other words I kept doing my best at practicing the faith. Eventually, I read a book titled The Dialogue of St Catherine of Siena. This saint is a doctor of the Catholic Church. In other words her teachings are high and extraordinary. This book stirred the faith in me and rekindled my zeal for the faith. I eventually started doing God’s will (I tried to do his will). This got me into trouble with the police and I got sent to jail, mental institutions, and my name was in the newspaper as some mentally deranged delinquent. I pushed through all this and eventually I drew down the grace of miracles. According to my miracles I fixed ISIS, and I fixed North Korea (I don’t think I fixed either of them though.). I think the miraculous visions happened to spurn me on to keep doing God’s will or to show the love. Anyways the visions happened when I was 24 years old to 25 and 27 to 28. I am currently 28 years old. With the visions and voices at age 28 I discovered (I’m not 100% sure) that God used something called leeway. Basically you do a good deed and you earn leeway points. Leeway by definition is an allowable variation of freedom or tolerance. Well basically God did so many good deeds that he earned himself something called infinite leeway and he was using it to accord people heaven forever and hell forever. He created the human race, modern technology, the heavens and the earth with it (Leeway was eventually figured out to be a demonic spirit). According to my miracles, the Holy Spirit said he used leeway for one million years. Aside from this I also loved the Holy Spirit well and she took a risk (I can’t remember the exact details as I believe a demon has taken my memory). Now the whole host of heaven knows that there is not just one God but multiple Gods from other Universes or other infinities. If I remember correctly, the Holy Spirit thought there was something more and she and I took a risk. At first there was an old spirit of God looming around and then we met the Spirit of Truth and it continued from there. I can’t remember all the details as my memory is shot and a demon keeps taking it away. Anyways, that’s how we figured out there were multiple Gods. I can now speak to demons, angels and sometimes these Gods. What are your thoughts about this? Is it baloney? Am I just hallucinating? Or is it real and there are some heavy consequences that follow (as I believe though I’m not 100 percent sure, heaven is destroyed right now and the spirit realm is messed up.) Also if any helpful souls would like, could you share with me any groups you know that want to make the world a better place? I know the Culture Project is one. Basically, I’m looking for groups who want to make the world a better place.
Hello Yang, I know with absolute certainty what you mentioned is wrong. multiple god's? NO, there is only one GOD. Heaven destroyed? NO!, the voices you hear i am afraid are not real, do not listen to them. Your reality is distorted, the truth is in the bible, read the words of Jesus it might help, I do think also that you need medical help. I would say your priority before wanting to help others would be to help yourself first. I will pray for you to get better.

Blessings.

JFF

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Listen, what you are saying sounds delusional, if I want to be honest. If doing "God's will", as you put it, gets you criminally involved with the law in the United States, then it is safe to say that you weren't doing God's will. And if you are not 100% sure of what you saw and heard is true, then it is safe to say that you should reject it as coming from God (or anyone for that matter). You may need to get some help, because nothing you're saying seems sound at all. Several people on here have already said the same thing. I pray things get better for you, and that God will help you in all that you are going through.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,045.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I can’t remember all the details as my memory is shot and a demon keeps taking it away. Anyways, that’s how we figured out there were multiple Gods. I can now speak to demons, angels and sometimes these Gods. What are your thoughts about this? Is it baloney? Am I just hallucinating? Or is it real and there are some heavy consequences that follow (as I believe though I’m not 100 percent sure, heaven is destroyed right now and the spirit realm is messed up.) Also if any helpful souls would like, could you share with me any groups you know that want to make the world a better place? I know the Culture Project is one. Basically, I’m looking for groups who want to make the world a better place.
You need to put this under the blood of Jesus. I usually just sing the songs out of the hymn books about the Blood and the devil and the demons have to flee from the blood so you will be finished with them.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is Yang and I wish to share with you some of the events that have occurred to me. I was born in China and I came over to the United States when I was three years old. At the age of eleven I got something called OCD. Its when you open a water bottle but something is a little off so you think your mom poisoned the water and you have to do a repeated action to fix it like screwing the bottle cap back on perfectly. You may step on a crack and this means you’ll be a loser forever so you have to rewalk over the same place and avoid the crack. Well I had this and it was physical rituals at first but then it evolved into mental rituals. I did so many mental rituals that it eventually gave me a nerve spasm. Basically, I thought too much. Now parts of my body are numb and my memory is a bit shot.

I'm sorry that you have OCD and sorry that it is so bad.
I don't know much about it - is there any medication that can help, or maybe CBT?
With the visions and voices at age 28 I discovered (I’m not 100% sure) that God used something called leeway. Basically you do a good deed and you earn leeway points.
Sorry, but this is not true at all.
There is nothing that any of us can do to earn God's approval. We don't get points for good deeds - we could never get enough anyway. And if we got points for a good deed, word or thought, then it's only logical that they would be taken away for a bad deed, word or thought. All of us would permanently have minus points.
Well basically God did so many good deeds that he earned himself something called infinite leeway and he was using it to accord people heaven forever and hell forever.
Not true.
God doesn't need to do good deeds to get points. Who would he get them from anyway? He created heaven, earth, the universe and absolutely everything. There is no one greater than God.
He created the human race, modern technology, the heavens and the earth with it.
He created everything by the power of his word. Read Genesis 1 - he spoke, and it came into being.

(Leeway was eventually figured out to be a demonic spirit). According to my miracles, the Holy Spirit said he used leeway for one million years.
Nope.
Now the whole host of heaven knows that there is not just one God but multiple Gods from other Universes or other infinities.
No, there is ONE God. Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe that - the Bible says it.

At first there was an old spirit of God looming around and then we met the Spirit of Truth and it continued from there. I can’t remember all the details as my memory is shot and a demon keeps taking it away. Anyways, that’s how we figured out there were multiple Gods.
There aren't, so you figured wrong.

What are your thoughts about this? Is it baloney?
Yes; sorry. Imagination, sci-fi, fantasy or voices telling you that it is true.
It is not Biblical and the Bible is God's word. The Holy Spirit will never contradict the Bible.

Or is it real and there are some heavy consequences that follow (as I believe though I’m not 100 percent sure, heaven is destroyed right now and the spirit realm is messed up.)
Not - it's not real and heaven is not destroyed.
Heaven is where God is, and God is very much alive.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My thoughts on this are that nobody here can answer these questions for you as the answers lie between you, your God (or Gods), your spiritual advisor, and your doctor. Anything we say beyond that is 100% pure speculation, nothing more.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
1) Please speak with a medical professional, I do not mean this in a mean way, but it is to your own benefit that you do so.

2) Please seek spiritual counsel from a trained, ordained, and biblically literate pastor/priest at a reputable, mainstream church.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0