Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟118,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, is anyone here a student or employee of Liberty University? I already have a master's from another school so I couldn't go as a student but I have a dream of working there, but however God directs. I live in Pennsylvania so I would have to move down to Virginia. My line of work is Information Security so I could help keep hackers out of Liberty, they are a huge target, massive, there are alot of Liberty-hating hackers out there. I would KILL to work there, it is an amazing place, there is no place like it on planet earth, Jerry Falwell did things right there! There are other Christian colleges out there that have problems but Liberty is a class-act!

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I wouldn't kill to work there. We answer for every word :) When God uses someone how many times was it by someone we would have never used? I am old enough to remember that man on TV so many times sticking up for Christ. I love Baptist and Word of Faith. I see Christ in them don't always agree with them. Them being WOF Or Liberty University. I remember one Sunday after Church went for walk alone told the lord I know you called me but I don't know to what. That Sunday night we Choir sang then go out to pray for the people. I noticed to my left Roy was being prayed for so I knew it was God and thought if I go over there maybe he will pray for me. So I go over.. he put his hands on me said "My son I have called you but you don't know to what I will open all the doors. You have great faith...." anyway. So kind a knew that was God.

See I wanted to go to a School in Oklahoma. All this has a point haha. I lived at the time in Washington St. So I thought of this old friend and went to say good by. She just happen to know two people going to Oklahoma. See I knew no one in OK nor had any way to get there. So we three driving and as we were getting into Oklahoma the driver said she had a friend that went to Oral Roberts UNIV I might be able to stay with but she had no clue where ORU was. At the same time the car behind us the guy kept pointing up. So we pull over to this info stand and that guy right behind us. He gets out comes over says and I quote "did you not see me pointing up?" We said "yes" He said "the lord told me you don't know how to get to Oral Roberts Univ and I am to show you the way".

God told Sarah what is to hard for the lord? See what I shared man I am 61 now and still so hard for me to believe and I was there it happened to me! I was not praying day in day out fasting or anything. The school? Was a WOF school and look what God did and how God did it. I can keep sharing it has never stopped. When I got back to Washington I never unpacked. I just had this very strong feeling I am going somewhere. Well a very very dear friend SUE told me GOD told her about me and where I was going. I told her just write it down tell a friend. Well the pastor came up to me asked if I would like to go to Calf with them as in move. I said pray about it and if the lord says yes then yes. I then found sue aske for the letter where she wrote it all down. See this was in Cheney where Eastern Wash Univ where I did go for 1 year before Oklahoma. So where we stayed girls lived down stairs and guys up. So sue told me its in her room under her mattress. All it said was "I would go to Calf with the pastor". This was before the Pastor told anyone. Just another confirmation.

And again I can keep going. I just go in blind I just believe. If its of God He will always confirm His word always. The School WOF school? See I LOVE music and a band that sang in our Church one day I asked one of them and he told me about this school. If its of God He always opens ever door. So I don't go by what anyone says about this or that group. HAHA as if only one is THE REAL BODY OF CHRIST. Sorry we need each other. Luke 11:13 read it if GOD said it I do it. What ever He gives I want it. Where do you think that desire came from? Back then? no internet no cell phone so it was all Him the only book I read was the bible the only music I listen to was Christian. Heres a tiny one. In Calf I walked to work. Well I had this dream I was riding this 185 Yamaha. Not long at all after that dream walking to work I see only this motor cycle tire and all this trash on it. I go to the house and ask if he wanted to sell it. He says just take it. HAHA I have a picture of me on it. It was come to find out a 185 Yamaha. Again I can go on.

See its not me I know I sin more then most. Luke 11:13 the sweet sweet holy Spirit. Ask if you never have. If He said it..you can never go wrong. I found looking back I just blindly believe. I was told once by a very dear friend that I only believed what I do because of WOF people like Hagan. So I show him my bible that I had way before I even heard of that man. That bible is all marked up.. and its all what Christ said. For me I don't believe like them they believe like me. I remember at like 15 at the bible study asking ...why do all these verse just pop out. She said thats God talking to you. What verses? FAITH!

All this to say.. who's your Father? Who are you? Like the song your desire is the confirmation the destination is there. God would not put it in your spirit if it was not going somewhere.

I will end here. I have so blessed my self. Things here I almost forgot.. I use to take my bible everywhere. I remember being at this PUP where Christians sang. Out of no where came across my mind "Behold I stand at the door and knock". I thought wow wonder where that is. "Rev 3:20 came right back". What oh makes this so wonderful is I had never read the book of Rev. HAHA I went to the tables around me telling everyone what just happened and.. no one was excited as I was. So ask Him DON'T believe a word I say. You pray you seek you find this for your self. It was blindly believing. Young I always held on to nothing shall by any means hurt you. Had a hard life when I was young.. anyway. He is very very very real. KNOW He loves you KNOW He is in you KNOW He is for you. His word prayer what we say think and do always play a part here. Back then it was just me and Him today.. I need to get back to where this started.

Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟553,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are other Christian colleges out there that have problems but Liberty is a class-act!
Christian colleges have issues/problems..
- I assume..Liberty also has some issues.
---
I am familiar..about Jerry Falwell story.
- from 1980's.
---
Hope that the door will open for you..
- concerning..your work there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christine19

Aug 24, 2021
Connecticut
✟17,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My sister has a few certificates/degrees from them, all online. She went there twice for graduations. She says she wants to move there. I wish she wouldn't because I am in New England. I know that things aren't always what they seem, there are problems everywhere. I do wish you the best. I say, give it a try, but if you find something somewhere else that is fine as well. Maybe you are more needed somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Aliyaaii

Jul 13, 2023
india
✟8,602.00
Country
India
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My sister has a few certificates/degrees from them, all online. She went there twice for graduations. She says she wants to move there. I wish she wouldn't because I am in New England. I know that things aren't always what they seem, there are problems everywhere. I do wish you the best. I say, give it a try, but if you find something somewhere else that is fine as well. Maybe you are more needed somewhere else.
Hello guys
It's great that your sister has obtained certificates/degrees from an online source. Moving can be a big decision, and it's understandable that you're concerned about the distance.

Upvote 0