Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well I can accept that as you are a single, liberal 42 year old student. I am a married, 61 year old working conservative. I do not embrace homosexuality as liberals do and in my opinion if a person supports the liberal party, they support the liberal agenda of gay marriage, trans bathrooms etc as that is what this administration is pushing and defending. A vote for the liberal party is a vote for more of the LGBT agenda being forced on the American public. The majority of people have to bend to the whims of a few people who are, in my opinion, perverts and clearly in adversity to biblical teachings.
which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your deplorable statements about the first lady. dislike them all you want, you don't need to make up lies about them, and shouldn't IF they are so "bad."

and enough with tbe divisiveness. plenty of otherwise conservative people support gay rights. grow up.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
Chilpanapa, Veracruz, Mexico
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your deplorable statements about the first lady. dislike them all you want, you don't need to make up lies about them, and shouldn't IF they are so "bad."

and enough with tbe divisiveness. plenty of otherwise conservative people support gay rights. grow up.
Lies? What evidence do you have to to prove that she isn't a man? This entire package of a "family" was financed by George Soros and sold to you and you bought it. "She" is no lady, the kids are not theirs and he was not born in America, therefore not even eligible to be our president.

Some conservatives support gay rights, Christians do not, read your bible.

Reactions: Moxie123
Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This will be the last I address your slander.
It is not fitting that you apologize for derailing this thread with slanderous accusations against the President and First Lady and then continue in that vein.
Please stop. Everything you're doing in this regard violates the tenets of Christian character. And possibly even the rules of this community.

Well thank goodness this is the last time you will address my "statement" Are you a moderator? Do you have any authority to shut me up and remove my right to voice my opinion?

Do you have any evidence that what I am saying is not true or slander? If so, please present it, I have tons to the contrary.

Defending this couple and the destructive path they have taken this nation on violates the tenets of Christian character.

Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have posted in the wrong thread. This discussion is not about Louisiana.
Ummm, I believe that I started this thread, threads do tend to wander.

Again I ask, are you a moderator or have any authority to tell anyone what to say? I see that you just joined this "Community" in your words less than a month ago. I think I joined in 2013, I just don't talk as much, or tell others what to do or say as much as you do.

Let me know when you become a moderator please.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Louisiana's governor asked Trump and Obama to wait until next week to visit. Trump ignored him and has gone there for his photo op. Obama respected the governor's request and will be visiting on Tuesday. Haven't heard what Clinton's plans are.

The gov told him to come on down, just not to make it a photo op. He did not bring photographers, they just came. He came and passed out needed supplies. I work here in Louisiana every day and know the facts, not what CNN, the Clinton News Network is saying.

And you know what? People hugged him and cried saying they knew that he would come. Obama had no intention of coming until Trump did and now the fine people of Louisiana see it for what it is and say it is too little too late. They saw him playing golf while people there died.

Hillary is too exhausted fighting her health problems to even consider making an appearance. She can't even complete an event without a stool to sit on.

http://truthfeed.com/social-media-goes-crazy-over-hillarysstools/17378/

Or climb five steps without help. Have you noticed that black man that rushes to her side with an autoinjector when she locks up? Google these things and wake up. She is in very bad health, the black man rushing to her side has an autoinjector of an anti seizure medication, have you not seen her lock up on stage? She will never make it through the debates.

Who is this man? He is a doctor trained to recognize her seizures. Is this normal? For three people to rush to her side when she locks up? What happens when there is a real threat? Like when our embassy in a muslim country is being attacked? She can't even handle a speech, let alone a crisis. Are you really paying attention or just drinking the Koolaid?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me get this straight, Obama didn't pronounce his wife's name clearly enough for you, or perhaps the sound system wasn't perfect, and thus Obama's wife is a man? And there is a slight bump in a picture of Michele? Can you guarantee that that image isn't photoshoped?

As for Adam's apple, who is the woman in your avatar picture, is that a little bump on her throat? I would certainly never say that means she is transgendered, but some people, some people may say exactly that. Would you be OK with your neighbours calling you gay and that woman transgendered because they think they see a lump in a picture? I'm betting you would freak right out, so why are you doing the same thing to someone else?
I clearly said I would not post the other video here, "Michele was born a man" but you can look if you wish because he has done this more than once and really locked up on camera about it. I did not post it but invited others to youtube it because of offensive language on the video in the N word.

Is suggesting that my wife is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] your best shot? It amazes me what people will say to defend this charleton. Sorry buddy, you have been sold a bill of goods.

Magnify all you want, she has no bump because she is a real woman.

DSCF1827_zps8a9n0djz.jpg

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Is suggesting that my wife is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] your best shot? It amazes me what people will say to defend this charleton. Sorry buddy, you have been sold a bill of goods.

I never suggested anything. I asked if that was a bump on her throat.

Magnify all you want, she has no bump because she is a real woman.

I'm sure she is just as much of a woman as Michele Obama.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The gov told him to come on down, just not to make it a photo op. He did not bring photographers, they just came. He came and passed out needed supplies. I work here in Louisiana every day and know the facts, not what CNN, the Clinton News Network is saying.

And you know what? People hugged him and cried saying they knew that he would come. Obama had no intention of coming until Trump did and now the fine people of Louisiana see it for what it is and say it is too little too late. They saw him playing golf while people there died.

Hillary is too exhausted fighting her health problems to even consider making an appearance. She can't even complete an event without a stool to sit on.

Or climb five steps without help. Have you noticed that black man that rushes to her side with an autoinjector when she locks up? Google these things and wake up. She is in very bad health, the black man rushing to her side has an autoinjector of an anti seizure medication, have you not seen her lock up on stage? She will never make it through the debates.

Who is this man? He is a doctor trained to recognize her seizures. Is this normal? For three people to rush to her side when she locks up? What happens when there is a real threat? Like when our embassy in a muslim country is being attacked? She can't even handle a speech, let alone a crisis. Are you really paying attention or just drinking the Koolaid?

Ignored.

Upvote 0

Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never suggested anything. I asked if that was a bump on her throat.

I'm sure she is just as much of a woman as Michele Obama.
No, she is much more but thank you for complimenting, rather than attacking my wife as you did in your last post.

Now this is a bump, not photoshopped at all no more than the infamous Ellen Degeneres dance was in live motion. Want to see a bump? Google that dance and tell me how they cropped that in live motion.

michelle-obamas-penis_zpsxvrkoiif.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
No, she is much more but thank you for complimenting, rather than attacking my wife as you did in your last post.

Now this is a bump, not photoshopped at all no more than the infamous Ellen Degeneres dance was in live motion. Want to see a bump? Google that dance and tell me how they cropped that in live motion.

michelle-obamas-penis_zpsxvrkoiif.jpg

OK

*Steps back slowly*

Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

The current state of the Republican Party "Big" tent:

upload_2016-8-19_21-38-45.jpeg

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Appeasement is the treatment. It works better than anything else that's been tried.
Appeasing a mental disorder does not heal the underlying cause of the disorder.Appeasement is a symptom of resigned mental health sciences.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Appeasing a mental disorder does not heal the underlying cause of the disorder.Appeasement is a symptom of resigned mental health sciences.

There is no healing for dysphoria. All we can do is treat, and the most effective treatment found so far is what you call appeasement.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
There is no healing for dysphoria. All we can do is treat, and the most effective treatment found so far is what you call appeasement.
Gender dysphoria pacified by concession of the majority of mentally healthy individuals in society, mandatory compliance to said pacification protocols enforced by law, is furthering the stigma attached to the disorder. And nullifying the gender claim by the afflicted.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Gender dysphoria pacified by concession of the majority of mentally healthy individuals in society, mandatory compliance to said pacification protocols enforced by law, is furthering the stigma attached to the disorder. And nullifying the gender claim by the afflicted.

If you say so. I'll trust what actual doctors say.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
If you say so. I'll trust what actual doctors say.
I wasn't aware until that remark that transgenderism was personal to you.

Doctors say the same thing they've always said. They've just appeased the intolerant transclass who threatened them if they kept the same formal language as before. It's the same diagnosis of disorder. Now it's just couched to address the feelings of the afflicted rather than the somatic disconnect of the patient.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
They say the same thing they've always said. They've just appeased the intolerant transclass who threatened them if they kept the same formal language as before. It's the same diagnosis of disorder. Now it's just couched to address the feelings of the afflicted rather than the somatic disconnect of the patient.

I'll just keep trusting the doctors, thanks.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0