thepurplehymn

Feb 8, 2012
Savannah, Georgia, U.S.
✟7,855.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Recently, some of my schoolwork has become more pressing, as well as my expectations concerning the maintanence of my grades. However, I'm overall very happy with the way my life is going. I'm blessed with the most wonderful parents and the most loving friends. I have amazing teachers (though frustrated I get with them at times). Though some things don't always go my way, I try to be patient and remain positive. God bless! :D

Upvote 0

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
Lurking in the fields of Central Illinois..
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Homework~ I agree with you all! XD

My day was alright.. My school was half empty today because there was a rumor going around that someone was going to bring a gun to school. Lot's of Police officers were at our school today.
Thank God, nothing happened.
Although, I must say; I actually like it better when the school is half empty. (X
4,500+ students is quite stressful after awhile.
<3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chilaha

Aug 28, 2011
✟18,986.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well I said something...that didn't come out the way I meant it and it hurt someone's feelings.
I feel totally guilty about it...even after I apologized and tried to explain I didn't mean it that way...and just....uugghhh :(

Sorry that happened LoveNeverFails16. Luckily we have a merciful and forgiving God. Don't let that get you down. ;)

As for me, my birthday was today!

Upvote 0

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
Lurking in the fields of Central Illinois..
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well I said something...that didn't come out the way I meant it and it hurt someone's feelings.
I feel totally guilty about it...even after I apologized and tried to explain I didn't mean it that way...and just....uugghhh :(

Sorry to hear that.. D: Hope it gets resolved!

Sorry that happened LoveNeverFails16. Luckily we have a merciful and forgiving God. Don't let that get you down. ;)

As for me, my birthday was today!

Happy Birthday~! :hug:

&& Also,
I had an awesome Valentines ! Didn't get anything, but got to hang out with my friends:)

Happy Valentines day everyone<3

Upvote 0