✟8,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello, fellow college students,
I am beginning my 2nd semester of sophomore year of college and I would love to meet some other college students on this forum. I was hoping to be able to have some friends on here who are going through similar things as me in regards to school and my faith. College is a time where many people become overwhelmed and simply feel that they do not have the time to worship and stay committed to their faith, so I would love to keep each other motivated and connected to God during this crazy journey of higher education!

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's awesome! I'm studying politics and law, hoping to attend law school!
Which year are you?

At this point way past four years :) Been going since 20 years ago and meet my wife there 23 yrs ago. I am very interested in law and took most of the Administration of Justice class and starting work on my Legal Assistance certificate if I can get the Board of Governors grant fee wavier

Reactions: Elykae
Upvote 0
Jul 23, 2021
Apple Valley
✟16,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello. Nice to meet you. I am currently taking Business Office Administration classes in college. I completely understand what you are going through. It can be hard trying to balance out everything, while keeping focus on God, without distractions or falling off. But be encouraged and know that you are not alone. I always try to make time to study the bible or I will listen to sermons or podcasts that keep my mind focused. Just take one day at a time and you will have everything you need in order :):innocent::grinning:

Upvote 0

oliverab

Sep 6, 2021
belfast
✟16,125.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, fellow college students,
I am beginning my 2nd semester of sophomore year of college and I would love to meet some other college students on this forum. I was hoping to be able to have some friends on here who are going through similar things as me in regards to school and my faith. College is a time where many people become overwhelmed and simply feel that they do not have the time to worship and stay committed to their faith, so I would love to keep each other motivated and connected to God during this crazy journey of higher education!
i'm taking the journey of education it is rigorous and enjoyable i would like to share that journey with someone else

Upvote 0