let us stand against this enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
To All Prayer Warriors Who-- LOVE WHAT JESUS LOVES and HATE WHAT JESUS HATES: I am asking for heavy prayer assistance for my family and any family you know of that is being destroyed by the enemy. My husband is under heavy demonic influence that is requiring extensive prayer and tearing down of strongholds. I know that victory is in Jesus. My husband is influenced by lust, adultery, witchcraft, wrath, deceit and rebellion against God. He is heavily influenced by the metaphysical world (I praise God that he is not living in the home at this time). Since my children and I are affected by the by-products of my husband's sin, I am asking for you to also pray for a sharp sense of discernment and wisdom. I am not seeking to be released from this marriage, I AM SEEKING VICTORY AGAINST AN ENEMY OF GOD. Our lives here on earth are short compared to eternity. PLease pray for the total destruction of anything in our lives that come against Our Holy God. Pray for the restoration of our family and other families being attacked by this viscious, yet DEFEATED enemy.<!--webbot BOT="Include" U-Include="../_private/disc6_aftr.htm" startspan -->

sbbqb7n16

Veteran - Blue Bible Dude
Jan 13, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟25,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 91 and Psalm 97, Lamentations 3:19-23, Job 1:21, 1 Peter 5:7

Some advice (that you probably already know) Just love him! Even in his rough times, love him and let your children know you love him that they may see your unconditional love.

*Praying*

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
HEAVENLY FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, I BIND REBUKE AND BRING TO NO EFFECT OVER HER AND HER HUSBAND, ALL DIVISION, DISUNITY, STRIFE, ANGER, WRATH, MURDER, CRITICISM, CONDEMNATION, PRIDE AND REBELLION AGAINST GOD. ALL ENVY, JEALOUSY, GOSSIP, SLANDER, EVIL SPEAKING, AND COMPLAINING. I BIND ALL DECEIVING SPIRITS, RELIGIOUS SPIRITS, OCCULT SPIRITS, WITCHCRAFT SPIRITS, AND ANTICHRIST SPIRITS. ALL FOOLISHNESS, SEDUCTION, IMMORALITY, LUST, ADULTERY, UNBELIEF, AND IDOLATRY.

I BREAK ALL CURSES THAT HAVE BEEN SPOKEN AGAINST HER AND HER HUSBAND, ALL WITCHCRAFT CURSES AND WORD CURSES. I BIND ALL JUDGMENTS MADE AGAINST THEM AND JUDGMENTS THEY HAVE MADE AGAINST OTHERS. I BIND THE POWER OF NEGATIVE WORDS FROM OTHERS, AND I BIND AND RENDER USELESS ALL PRAYERS NOT INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHETHER PSYCHIC, SOUL FORCE, WITCHCRAFT OR COUNTERFEIT TONGUES THAT HAVE BEEN PRAYED AGAINST THEM.

THEY ARE GOD'S CHILDREN, A CHOSEN GENERATION, A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD. I RESIST THE DEVIL FOR EACH ONE OF THEM.

NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THEM SHALL PROSPER. I PUT THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD ON EACH ONE OF THE FAMILY. (EPHESIANS 6:10-20) I TAKE AUTHORITY OVER THIS, IN JESUS NAME. LET IT BE PROSPEROUS FOR THEM LORD, LET THEM WALK IN YOUR LOVE, IN YOUR BLESSING, AND RESTORE THEIR MARRIAGE FOR YOUR GLORY - AMEN

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.