Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are twenty mysteries reflected upon in the Rosary, and these are divided into the five JOYFUL MYSTERIES, the five LUMINOUS MYSTERIES, the five SORROWFUL MYSTERIES, and the five GLORIOUS MYSTERIES. *Click on the links to find out more about each Mystery*

1. Make the Sign of the Cross and say the "Apostles' Creed."
  2. Say the "Our Father."
  3. Say three "Hail Marys."
  4. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
  5. Announce the First Mystery; then say the "Our Father."
  6. Say ten "Hail Marys," while meditating on the Mystery.
  7. Say the "Glory be to the Father."
  8. After each decade say the following prayer requested by the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who have most need of your mercy."

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen :crossrc:

I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ,
his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sin,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Debi1967

Proudly in love with Rushingwind62
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
THE ANNUNCIATION
  1. The time for the Incarnation is at hand.
  2. Of all women God prepared Mary from her conception to be the Mother of the Incarnate Word.
  3. The Angel Gabriel announces: "Hail, full of grace! The Lord is with thee."
  4. Mary wonders at this salutation.
  5. The Angel assures her: "Fear not . . . you shall conceive in your womb, and give birth to a Son."
  6. Mary is troubled for she has made a vow of virginity.
  7. The Angel answers that she will conceive by the power of the Holy Spirit, and her Son will be called the Son of God.
  8. The Incarnation awaits Mary's consent.
  9. Mary answers: "Behold the handmaid of the Lord. Be it done unto me according to your word."
  10. The Word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
Spiritual Fruit: Humility

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
1)Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
what shall we pray for? :)
btw, this is a cool idea ;)
the first spiritual Fruit we should concentrate on is humility .. or you can pray a Hail Mary for anyone or thing

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
6)Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
9) Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Upvote 0

Epiphanygirl

Don't De-Rock Me
Oct 6, 2004
Behind you :)
✟11,873.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
word without end.
Amen

Oh my Jesus
forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy
Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Second Joyful Mystery
THE VISITATION
  1. Mary's cousin Elizabeth conceived a son in her old age . . . for nothing is impossible with God.
  2. Charity prompts Mary to hasten to visit Elizabeth in the hour of her need.
  3. The journey to Elizabeth's home is about eighty miles requiring four or five days.
  4. Though long and arduous, the journey is joyous, for Mary bears with her the Incarnate Word.
  5. At Mary's salutation, John the Baptist is sanctified in his mother's womb.
  6. Elizabeth exclaims: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb."
  7. "How have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me?"
  8. "Blessed is she who believed that the Lord's words to her would be fulfilled."
  9. Mary replies: "My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, and my spirit finds joy in God my Savior."
  10. Mary serves her cousin in all humility for three months until the birth of John the Baptist.
Spiritual Fruit: Love of Neighbor

Upvote 0

Debi1967

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Green Valley, Illinios
Visit site
✟71,555.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
3. Hail Mary, Full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.