Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Could someone with more knowledge of the Bible help me with a question that I can not answer? Please explain the relationship between these verses of Genesis.

Genesis1: 3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.

The first thing that God did was create light ....day and night… THE FIRST DAY! But what was this light he speaks of? How could it be the sun ? Look at these verses…

Geneses 1: 16 God MADE two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fourth day.

What was the light that God...SPOKE ... into existence on the first day?

If it was not the light of the sun that God ... MADE... on the fourth day?

:confused: LOVE

I'm only going to give you an "outline" from which to work, I don't feel like writing a "Book" this morning.

All creation (the Natural world) bears "witness" to the "Spiritual world". Ro 1:20

In other words, the natural systems of this world are patterned after God's "Spiritual plans".

Jesus was a "Seed planted" in the "earth" that became the "Spiritual bread" to feed the Spiritual man, and when planted in a person, (earth, "dust thy art") it feeds others.

We plant a seed in the "earth" that feeds the Natural man.

The "Moon" gets it light from the Sun, and reflect it to the "world in darkness".

Christians get their light from the SON and reflect it to the "world in darkness".

Jesus: I am the light of the world, I go away, YOU are the light of the world.

There's a "light" that doesn't have a "natural source".

Mose's face "Shone" after talking with God.
Jesus was "transfigured" and "Shone".
Angels are "bright".
Jesus will destroy the antichrist with the "Brightness of his coming".
In heaven, there's no sun, Jesus is the "light of that world". (as there was no sun on the
"first day")

Getting the picture??

This is only the "tip of the iceberg", If I decide to "write the book", I'll let you know.

Upvote 0

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Out of politeness I will say thank you for your reply. You are extremely self important and condescending. :rolleyes:

I know that God is all the light that is truly needed. My question is relative in trying to understand what God meant when he talked of the first day. Time as we know it was not given until the fourth day. At that point... the sun and the moon were created... day and night, seasons and so forth were introduced. Could the term day... have different meanings. Perhaps day to God was a creative period. Time in the sense that we know it is irrelevant to our Creator.

;) LOVE

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Hello!
Here is the answer. Can you eat "shewbread"? Is so, chew this:
Secrets of Enoch

Of the great secrets of God, which God revealed and told to Enoch, and spoke with him face to face.

24 1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

God relates to Enoch, how out of the very lowest darkness comes down the visible and invisible.

25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

That "light" is really "Him" AND your Mother, El Shaddai, the Woman of Revelation 12. http://www.goodnewsinc.net/v4gn/shaddai.html For more on "Mom" go to http://goodnewsinc.org Happy hunting! :wave:

GOOD NEWS, Inc. ;)

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Catchup
Out of politeness I will say thank you for your reply. You are extremely self important and condescending. :rolleyes:

Emotions don't always accompany the written word to explain the context in which it was
said, so as a "general rule", it's best to "read the words" without involving "emotions",
yours or their.

I am comtemplating writing a book on that "very subject", which prompted my remarks.

SORRY..... you misunderstood . :cry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.