Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.

upload_2021-9-10_14-44-58.png

Continued below.
https://the-american-catholic.com/2021/09/09/let-them-eat-tofu/

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
We are better off without beef, pork and poultry. Remember when abstinence on Fridays was a discipline? Why not make it a life style.
Go for it and tell how natural and good it is without supplements.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will fight, bare-knuckle, anybody who tries to take away my beef, pork, poultry, and lamb. Touch my burgers, bacon, and buffalo wings, and you're gonna lose an appendage.

If you want to live on switchgrass and twigs, that's fine with me, have a happy day. But leave me alone. God gave me canine teeth for a reason, and the reason is that I am a carnivore.

Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will fight, bare-knuckle, anybody who tries to take away my beef, pork, poultry, and lamb. Touch my burgers, bacon, and buffalo wings, and you're gonna lose an appendage.

If you want to live on switchgrass and twigs, that's fine with me, have a happy day. But leave me alone. God gave me canine teeth for a reason, and the reason is that I am a carnivore.
At least add some Brazil nuts that can help reduce heart disease by lowering cholesterol.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can cook tofu pretty well and already don't eat a lot of meat because I am the only non-vegetarian in my family. But if they try to get between me and my butcher shop sausage, they won't be wringing their hands over Jan 6th anymore.

I will eat what I want, when I want to eat it and if Obama doesn't like it, he is welcome to come and personally stop me.

I am going to die on my feet rather than live on my knees.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At least add some Brazil nuts that can help reduce heart disease by lowering cholesterol.

Cholesterol. Pfah.

The Japanese eat very little fat and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

On the other hand, the Italians eat a lot of fat and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

The Filipinos drink very little red wine, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

The French, however, drink a lot of red wine, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

Berber tribesmen in the Sahara Desert eat practically no fish, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

But Koreans eat a lot of fish, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

The Germans eat sausages and drink beer, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

On the other hand, Andaman Islanders in the Indian Ocean eat practically no sausages or drink any beer, and they suffer less heart disease than the British, Australians, and Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink whatever you want. Apparently speaking English is what kills you.

I am going to die on my feet rather than live on my knees.

I hear you talking, brother. Right there with you.

• Haha
Reactions: BrAndreyu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sometimes I feel guilty about my job because I'm selling people garbage food that is not good for them, but then I realize that I'm not putting a gun to their head and forcing them to eat it every day-- the cattle line up all day on their own, I just facilitate their poor dietary choices and get paid to do so. They know what they're doing and it's their responsibility just like me not eating the food I sell is my own personal dietary choice.

So at the end of the day, I get over my guilt pretty fast when I see my paycheck.

Upvote 0