Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Scottish Joy said:
Oh wow cool!!

Sadly, I lack the talent to actually play in it... but I've just been introduced to the story & I can't wait to see it played out!!!

Cool :D I absolutely love that musical, one of my favorite songs is sung by eponine and marius (A little fall of rain) :)

Upvote 0

redkingjoe

Jan 26, 2005
Hong Kong
✟423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
next to phantom, les miserables is my most loved one.

i think fans of les miserables is the most lucky one in the world because we have the "Dream Cast" DVD, VCD and CD recording where the best singers of each character came together to do the recordings. it's perfect. don't miss it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redkingjoe

Jan 26, 2005
Hong Kong
✟423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Phantom Phan 2 said:
More like ONE million years in my circumstances. But I guess its rather expensive and I live in the middle of nowhere.

do you have the "dream cast" DVD, VCD or CD? bring him home!!! That's the best Les Miserables i have ever seen.

Upvote 0

superdave

are you super-natural?
May 14, 2002
West Texas
Visit site
✟1,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I was going to try out for the National US Tour a couple years back, but I felt that the direction that God was bringing me in--that it wasn't my time to do something like that. :(-- Maybe some other day.... If I was taller, and got more in shape, I would play Marius in a heart beat.

Upvote 0

schooner

sailing on the ocean of life
Mar 3, 2005
Northern California by the sea
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
I have Les Miserables on VCR tape, and always when I play it, something like a crisis happens in my home, or someone calls with a crisis, and I have to shut it off and try to get to it later. However, when I do, I get to just about the same place, and the same thing happens, somebody has a crisis and I have to leave the house, or they are coming over. It's getting so I'm afraid to try to watch the rest of it! :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums