Legal Seperation

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today my wife informed me that she was filing for a legal seperation. Finaly she does this after 10 months of being a part or as I would call it hell.

Pray that she does see how good that I have treated her and have not missed one child support payment. I will always Love her and put her first and she still does question this.

Ashyah

Jul 11, 2006
Illinois
✟7,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
fulltime,
Be thankful that it is not a divorce.
Keep in prayer God can change that.
I don't know what brought her to that point,but, I served my husband with legal separation papers only beccause I was so angry at him. He is just so detached from me and shows no signs of change.
Is your wife using this to wake you up?

I am sorry if I am wrong about this.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Today my wife informed me that she was filing for a legal seperation. Finaly she does this after 10 months of being a part or as I would call it hell.

Pray that she does see how good that I have treated her and have not missed one child support payment. I will always Love her and put her first and she still does question this.

Why does she question this?

Upvote 0

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After my wife took a bible study at church and then went to a reteat afterwards she tried to control everything in our mariage. I went to the church Pastor for couselling, but my wife worked at the church and she was best friends with the pastors wife and after being in the hot seat everytime and felt I was attacked I chose outside counselling. This just made my wife mad, because she wanted control.The 1st outside counsellor I liked and she did not and the 2nd counsellor I did not like. As a result of this my son moved in with me and my daughter lives with my wife.

Upvote 0

yourinnervoice

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
✟1,619.00
Faith
Pentecostal
After my wife took a bible study at church and then went to a reteat afterwards she tried to control everything in our mariage. I went to the church Pastor for couselling, but my wife worked at the church and she was best friends with the pastors wife and after being in the hot seat everytime and felt I was attacked I chose outside counselling. This just made my wife mad, because she wanted control.The 1st outside counsellor I liked and she did not and the 2nd counsellor I did not like. As a result of this my son moved in with me and my daughter lives with my wife.

WOW! The similarities!

I truly recommend outside counseling! I've had to seek outside counseling as well. Thank God that there is a Christian Counselor in my area!

I'm praying for you fulltime!

Upvote 0

Ashyah

Jul 11, 2006
Illinois
✟7,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes,

Outside counseling is better.

The church which I used to attend with my husband favor him.

I was the one that always went to them with my problems.Since he is so dedicated to them and still attending there I feel they are biased.I don't feel that they should pick sides but, they should be concerned for both.

I pray that things get better for you. You need to pray for your wife.

God bless you

Upvote 0

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will seek outside counseling, but I will not let my wife just tear me appart and put me on the hot seat.She just wants to control everything. She has the attitude that I am the victim here and you should be giving me what I want.

I am still looking for a counselor. It usually costs about $125.00 per sesson and my wife will not help pay for that.My wife does work and yes I make more than she does.

Upvote 0

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I went to individual counselling and it helped me deal with the emotional side and how to get control of my own life.

I now have my own apartment and my son lives with me and my wife and daughter are staying at a friends house until she can afford her own place.

My son now sees a different controling side of his mom and does not want to be around her. I just have an open ear for him, but ask him to atleast call his mom and sister once a week.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fulltime

May 27, 2006
✟7,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am will be living for 3 weeks from 7July (my sons birthday)to 3 Aug the day after my birthday for army National Guard Training. I have found three seperate houses for my son to stay at.My son does not want to be around his mom at all. My son Daniel works 38 hours a week at safeway. So I will leave him my only vehical to get to work with.Keep him in your prayers for his accoutablity and his walk with God. It is so easy to drift away from God when youhave no accoutibility. Thank you

Upvote 0