Led Zeppelin's "Stairway To Heaven" Satanic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyGarnetRose

Frum Reconstructionist (pm me for details)
Nov 18, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
✟16,258.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is that the song where you hear a supposedly Satanic message when you play it backward? My boss played that one for me once, but I could only understand what was said once he told me what the words were. It's weird, though.
If one was to purposely cut a backwards message into an album, it would ruin the actual recording.

It's all suggestion..

"Didn't you HEAR THAT?!"

"Hear what?"

"THAT??"

"Uh no what was it?"

"<insert gobbligook here>"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If one was to purposely cut a backwards message into an album, it would ruin the actual recording.

It's all suggestion..

"Didn't you HEAR THAT?!"

"Hear what?"

"THAT??"

"Uh no what was it?"

"<insert gobbligook here>"
Supposedly "another one bites the dust" by Queen, played backwards, says "its fun to smoke marijuana"

My school chaplain had a real bug up his backside about it...

now, the funny thing is, I had known Queen for ages before he went off on his anti-backmasking rant, and I had never EVER associated this song with marijuana use ever before. However, ever since the class when the chaplain went off about it, every single time I hear "another one bites the dust", I think "its fun to smoke marijuana"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.