New Mexico
✟16,039.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry. I decided to leave the OBOB forum. I'm currently not in commune with the church, and haven't been for many years. I came here originally just to talk to fellow Catholics and other Christians, to engage in some debates or two. But, my thoughts and beliefs seperated me, which probably irritated people more than enlightened them. I felt like going to party, in which nobody knew me and I didn't know them. I unfortunately have still too much pain in my heart. I'll be posting in my blog from now on. I'll come back when I'm ready. Maybe it will be a week, a month or a year. Take care fellow OBOBers. Take care Gary. :crossrc:

ProCommunioneFacior

I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)
Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Gary,

I read your blog, and I must say that I am sorry that you feel so lost and have been hurt so much in the past by those you love.

I don't know what else to say other than the Church has much to offer you, it has Jesus to offer you. You may not be able to see that now, but please never give up on prayer. Also if you can, please pay a visit to an adoration chapel and pour out your heart to Jesus. Take what you have written in your blog and offer it up to Him.

Anyways, brother, if you need anything let me know. You will be in my prayers, please also pray for me.

Don't be a stranger.

Upvote 0

Adammi

A Nicene Christian not in CF's Xians Only Club
Sep 9, 2004
✟26,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
in2Nas said:
Sorry. I decided to leave the OBOB forum. I'm currently not in commune with the church, and haven't been for many years. I came here originally just to talk to fellow Catholics and other Christians, to engage in some debates or two. But, my thoughts and beliefs seperated me, which probably irritated people more than enlightened them. I felt like going to party, in which nobody knew me and I didn't know them. I unfortunately have still too much pain in my heart. I'll be posting in my blog from now on. I'll come back when I'm ready. Maybe it will be a week, a month or a year. Take care fellow OBOBers. Take care Gary. :crossrc:
Sorry to see you go. BYE! I'd love to see you back soon!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.