Status
Not open for further replies.

DIVA_for_Christ

Veteran
Jul 12, 2005
✟9,589.00
Faith
Christian
I'm sure we all agree with your points. Understand, when we say "church" or "churches" we sometimes mean the establishments, not the one true church of born again believers who are born into the Kingdom of God.

It is the difference between "church" people and KINGDOM people. Not everyone in the churches, in fact, the minority in the churches, are Kingdom people and being made overcomers. Not because Father's will is to leave the rest out, but because the rest LEAVE THEMSELVES OUT - as you said - they don't receive it.

Well, we can't force them to.

So, we are agreeing, but you are answering comments about the non-receptive persons as if they are about the true Kingdom church of all saints baptized into Messiah (1 Cor 12).

Now, knowing those in the world being led astray in various ways, including through such godless teachings as this thread is about, what should we who are overcoming do? We should be good priests interceding on their behalf.

Then, what about the churchianity people who aren't receiving but are being led astray by various deceptions? We who are being called and receiving to overcome, should be good priests and intercede on their behalf also.

We know the devil has no power to stop this mighty moving Army of the Lord, if we will receive of our empowerment and go forward in our God-given authority, as kings and priests on the earth.

Speaking truthfully about what is going on in the earth, however, is not a bad faith confession. We don't deny earthly reality and act like there is no problem. We acknowledge the problem and speak to it and against it, as we fight it. Just like the mountain in Mark 11:23 - we speak to it and exercise our faith to cause change in the earth.

So, we acknowledge this new teaching going throughout the earth is not of God, though Satan takes truths of the Word of God and twists it into his perverted lies to lead people astray to serve mammon. Now that we know there is a problem, we can speak against it by faith, and cause it to be cast into the sea. We can war thus against the enemy doing the evil work, using the sword we've been given.

You did it again! So I say ditto!!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Deborah72

Dec 9, 2004
✟7,985.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, we are agreeing, but you are answering comments about the non-receptive persons as if they are about the true Kingdom church of all saints baptized into Messiah (1 Cor 12).
You misunderstood, I'm just saying some biblical principles work for the just and the unjust. God rains on the just and unjust. However, my main complaint was the over emphasis on the "anti-christ" domination in the church and in the world. Btw, I DO NOT agree with "The Secret", I'm just weary of folks glorfying the supposed dominance of the anti-christ.
Speaking truthfully about what is going on in the earth, however, is not a bad faith confession.
I didn't say it was a "bad faith confession" I just think it is over emphasized. The whole "anti-christ" emphasis engenders fear, glorifies the enemy and sells a whole bunch of books. Cha-ching.:doh:

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
If the wicked are grabbing hold of the so called 'blab it and grab it' principles and becoming wealthy, so be it. Sometimes the children of darkness have more sense than the children of light. If you can't say Amen, say OH ME!!:tutu:[/quote]

OH me. LOL You made me laugh.

(Vista did not want to let me highlight that so I could bold it, but I won!)

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hey

This stuff is not cool. They are Christian principles, in some ways, but without Jesus. This does not work. It will lead people to hell, (feeling good about themselves, and maybe even rich.

Here are some quotes I got from their page last feb when I first heard about them.

And

I paid the five dollars to watch the Movie.. but couldn't handle five minutes of it. It became very obvious very quickly that they were using some of the same things that Copeland says, but without first being saved and then being led by the Holy Spirit.

It is like the world wants to say, 'it works for them, it will work for us.'
But that is only true as long as believers do not pray, find God's will, and then by obeying His directions, take the land they are assigned to.

These are my thought.
But the quotes are all theirs.

stace\o/
No wonder the Charismatics are so against us. These people took some of the truth we preach, maybe 10 % of what wof preaches and then they mixed it with 90% selfishness and left God out. Charismatics see the ten percentof truth we preach in there, and just assume we believe all that other mess too, and even go around saying that's what wof believe, and it's not at all what we are teaching.

Upvote 0

DavidPresently

Jun 29, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟16,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You misunderstood, I'm just saying some biblical principles work for the just and the unjust. God rains on the just and unjust. However, my main complaint was the over emphasis on the "anti-christ" domination in the church and in the world. Btw, I DO NOT agree with "The Secret", I'm just weary of folks glorfying the supposed dominance of the anti-christ.
I didn't say it was a "bad faith confession" I just think it is over emphasized. The whole "anti-christ" emphasis engenders fear, glorifies the enemy and sells a whole bunch of books. Cha-ching.:doh:

I again agree with your points. Though I don't deny the activity of the anti-messiah spirit at work in the world, I also believe we have the power as overcomers to overcome it. I can't speak for everyone, but as for me, greater is he who is in me, than that deceiver out their in the world. WE WIN!

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DavidPresently

Jun 29, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟16,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No wonder the Charismatics are so against us. These people took some of the truth we preach, maybe 10 % of what wof preaches and then they mixed it with 90% selfishness and left God out. Charismatics see the ten percentof truth we preach in there, and just assume we believe all that other mess too, and even go around saying that's what wof believe, and it's not at all what we are teaching.

Slander and tale bearing is a wicked thing. Less Christians should partake in it. I guess those doing such things don't want to be blessed and walk in love (and wisdom - that helps too).

Upvote 0

PastorJoey

Veteran
Oct 6, 2005
Post, TX.
Visit site
✟13,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Jeepers... :help:

I need to rip off to a prayer meeting soon, so will quickly post.

Can somebody please outline from a Christian/Biblical perspective as much as possible about the Law of Attraction.

Someone at work has been spreading it, and I wanna dismantle that dang nasty devilish teaching.

Ta!
:preach:

I am not sure the context this person is using, but when I think about the law of attraction...

What you respect will move towards you, what you disrespect will move away from you.

Go where you are celebrated not where you are tolerated.

These are common sense examples but the bible has much to say about what will attract favor & blessing in our lives as well as what will stop them from coming. There also is much about what will attract the right people in our lives and right relationships.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.