✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Talk about a persecuted Christian...

I am puzzled that no one in 'high places' has taken up his cause...

=====================================================================

APPEAL DENIED - BUT WE DON'T GIVE UP!
Greetings to all of you in the name of Jesus Christ. I hope you are all doing good. I have something very important to share with you all. First, I want to say that I’m very sorry you haven’t heard from me for almost one and a half months.

I actually had an update ready to give out last week, but then something happened that changed everything. Therefore, I could not come out with that update, but I’m coming out with this update instead.

For the last several weeks, I have been waiting for my case to come before the Board of Appeals, after I got denied my asylum, in Immigration Court back in December.

So now we’ve been waiting, due to the fact that we could get a decision from that appeals court any moment, and they actually could grant me asylum right away, and then I would be released.

But then last week, we got the decision - “Appeal Denied.” Whoa! It was a big surprise for all of us. And it feels like the US Immigration system doesn’t care about facts, they just want me out of the US.

If you would like to know more, please watch the new update telling you about things that are happening in my life, see it here: https://youtu.be/a_OBmvMQ4yk

God bless you all!

Thank you for your love,
Torben Sondergaard, A Disciple of Christ

=================================================