Largest Sacrifice in Modern History (Prior mainstream abortions)

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Greetings!

As I am a student of history I felt compelled to share with yall something I discovered recently which I found very interesting! Regarding Nazi Germany, and Hitler specifically, his interest and fascination with the occult is well known and documented.
The subject of this post is not Hitler however, but one of the greatest tragedies of the 20th century, the Holocaust. Have you ever wondered though where the phrase holocaust originated? The term is used today as a synonym with genocide, but it has other meanings as well.

: a sacrifice (see SACRIFICE entry 1 sense 2) consumed by fire

: a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire
a nuclear holocaust

a
usually the Holocaust : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II
Several members of her family died in the Holocaust.

a Holocaust survivor

b
: a mass slaughter of people
especially :
GENOCIDE

As we can see the first definition is "a sacrifice consumed by fire". If we dig deeper, we will see this has other applications as well, specifically in the Bible.

Mar 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

In the Greek, the word for whole burnt offering is holokautoma G3646. So what exactly was Hitler doing? Was it really some blatant hatred for Jews that fueled his "final solution", or was there something else going on under the surface? What do yall think?

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So what exactly was Hitler doing?

Continuing the European tradition of fomenting antisemitism followed by pogroms but with modern techniques.

Was it really some blatant hatred for Jews that fueled his "final solution", or was there something else going on under the surface? What do yall think?
I think the reality of nazi genocides were bad enough without adding in woo.

Upvote 0